RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
igoresdemoda

Opinion about the site

Hi All,

First of all, I must apologize for my English.

I wanted to congratulate you for the design of the site: achieving to design a user friendly interface is not easy and I think you did it.

In order to improve the site, I would like to send you the following suggestions:

- You could add a "download" option to the main menu to get instant access to the downloadable content. Something "similar" to xbins but with an easier access to common downloadable content.

- The carousel is too big and with some screens such as laptops' when selecting a forum or a post, you have to scroll down to get to the content.

- I didn't find a way to request games to add to the LiNK game list and if this functionality is activated, I think it would be interesting to make it accessible.

- I would find it easier to manage my profile if it was on the top of the page as in google mail. Same place as the main menu.

- The buttons for posting new topic are outside the editing form and they should be below the "Attach Files" icon but in the form.

I hope you will find it helpful. To suggest this improvements it's a way to thank you all your efforts

Best regards

Sorry to bring a "dead thread" back but I completely agree with OP. The site is amazing as far as design and layout, and I do this for a living.

My Ideas

-If it aint broke dont fix it!

-Possibly add a quick way to message from the site into LiNK?