RealModScene
Garzol

Garzol's FSD Skins (PlayBox One V1.4 FINAL Released! Child Proof Edition Released!)

I kept trying to put a music file in and it would play but FSD would crash when I tried to do anything in the games menu. All my other skins still work though. If it's not too much could I send you the song im trying to put in and you build it? maybe its my computer.

its not your computer. i also tried and it kept crashing once opening up the game menu.

am so noob :baby: 

what dose mean "Child Proof Edition" ?

Is this theme for xbox360 console  "FSD3" ?

:blushing:

ANY WAY ITS AMAZING

This is a great Theme, I really love it. However, I have run into a small issue. And I'm wondering if there is any way to put back the disc eject option from within playbox one dash back, ar add the option somewhere else? I have a slim with a messed up eject button, does not work at all. It's not really a deal breaker for me, just more of a pain. Because once I put in a disc the option to "eject tray" goes away and becomes, "Play Game on Disc". So in order to eject I need to switch themes or boot a different dash like aurora, then reboot Playbox one. So, you can see my predicament. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I love the layout and it's clean look, but not having an in dash eject option can be quite a pain when the physical eject button doesn't work. Thanks for all the hard work on making this theme, it's one of a kind. And I'll continue to use it either way.

This is a great Theme, I really love it. However, I have run into a small issue. And I'm wondering if there is any way to put back the disc eject option from within playbox one dash back, ar add the option somewhere else? I have a slim with a messed up eject button, does not work at all. It's not really a deal breaker for me, just more of a pain. Because once I put in a disc the option to "eject tray" goes away and becomes, "Play Game on Disc". So in order to eject I need to switch themes or boot a different dash like aurora, then reboot Playbox one. So, you can see my predicament. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I love the layout and it's clean look, but not having an in dash eject option can be quite a pain when the physical eject button doesn't work. Thanks for all the hard work on making this theme, it's one of a kind. And I'll continue to use it either way.

• Like 1

Garzol,

Excellent Skin I LOVE IT Absolutely love it.. One thing though When i put an original Xbox Game in the disk tray nothing comes up to play it? I tried a 360 game and an original Xbox game and the title doesn't appear??? Is it me or am i missing something?

Thank you For your hard work Its beautiful

I don't know what to do next! do you need jtag? :(

Yes, you do... a JTAG or RGH... you also need to be running F3/FSD 775...

oh... ok then whats fsd i am kinda a noob to this kinda stuff

It's an alternative dashboard... you should read some on the forums, there's plenty of information available... infact... read this thread: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4959-every-thing-you-need-to-know-about-your-rghjtag it might help you understand a few things...

• Like 1