RealModScene
cannellizer

Music on Dash

After spending some time fooling around with this recently discovered Freestyle Dash, I couldn't find any options for playing music. It is obvious that there is no Media Center. However, on my original xbox, one of the features I loved about it was that it would auto play music from my hard drive upon booting up. Is there anyway I can apply that to FS3?

Thanks folks.

Okay maybe you guys can give me some more info on how you are doing this. I tried being up music using the blades, but that just loads forever and doesn't work.

Is there anyway to autoplay the music on start up?

And how are you streaming from wmp?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

it should work that way. maybe someone who has had this problem will chime in.

Okay so I did a little experiment. I waited longer for it to load. Apparently the more songs you have in a folder, the longer it takes to load…. What do we learn from this post? Don’t put a 500 song playlist in a single folder to play from, otherwise you’ll be waiting 4+ minutes for it to load. Lesson learned…

Still, I really would like to be able to just boot up my xbox and have some classic rock start playing… Is there any way to do this? I don’t mind getting my hands a little dirty, as long as it’s not too hard, or high risk.

Thanks.

That is really lame.

If anyone has any idea or information about implementing this please do not withhold your precious knowledge. Thanks folks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

That is really lame.

If anyone has any idea or information about implementing this please do not withhold your precious knowledge. Thanks folks.

Feel free to make one :lol:

Feel free to make one :lol:

Hehe, I haven't a clue where to begin. Any ideas? I have little or no experience, would I be able to do this?

You'll be better off waiting and hoping for the best on the 3rd gen xbox, it will probably be just over a year before its modded and supported to have the likes of FSD or similar running on it.

Then you can hope for the best it'll have a music player playing music when you boot up the xbox B)

Mr irish,Let me share a thought here. Fsd is simply a .xex correct? As is the avatar editor we have been discussing in another thread. The avatar editor has music that automatically plays, that must mean that somewhere embedded in the .xex file, there is a music file that is being told to play (which at this point I am trying to find). Would it not be possible to embed this into the fsd .xex?What are your thoughts on this logic?Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

You can try to contact the member that created the avatar editor.

I think I have. I'm not sure if he is the avatar editor creator but I'm pretty sure he is. I will report back once I find out more Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I'm on it, I've learned a ton today and yesterday. I've got xextractor and its been helping me a lot. First things first though, gonna master the avatar editor, and then move onto the fsd .xex