RealModScene
marcos44

Can´t sync SNES360 Emu cover!

Hello! Im new to unity. Been doing all the TUs and cover downloads automatically, through Aurora. But now, for the first time, Im starting to dive in on Emulators. First one thats on my 360 is Snes360. Already set to work. Paths and view list work flawlessly. But the one thing I cant get to work is the cover. I tried "pushing it to xbox" through unity.net and nothing (tried and works with game covers).

The emulator is installed in HDD1>Emulators>Snes360

I now it has something to do with Title ID, but emulators are not supposed to be labeled as regular games. Am I right? What am I doing wrong?

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, marcos44 said:

Hello! Im new to unity. Been doing all the TUs and cover downloads automatically, through Aurora. But now, for the first time, Im starting to dive in on Emulators. First one thats on my 360 is Snes360. Already set to work. Paths and view list work flawlessly. But the one thing I cant get to work is the cover. I tried "pushing it to xbox" through unity.net and nothing (tried and works with game covers).

The emulator is installed in HDD1>Emulators>Snes360

I now it has something to do with Title ID, but emulators are not supposed to be labeled as regular games. Am I right? What am I doing wrong?

emulators are a bit diff mate.. lol.. you might be better off manually doing it with swizzy's asset editor

Yeah ive read about the asset editor, but I thought it was meant to work with games only. Not homebrew or emulators. I think. Is that so?

5 hours ago, marcos44 said:

Yeah ive read about the asset editor, but I thought it was meant to work with games only. Not homebrew or emulators. I think. Is that so?

it will work with any part, apps/emu/games.. 

the problem is, that emulators do not have a Title ID, they are supposed to download their covers VIA folder name.. but that doesn't work like it should, NES comes up with "Game of Thrones" iirc, but yeah.. 

so here's my advice, since there is no title ID for emulators and such, it defaults to 00000001 (or 0000000A) if i remember correctly mate, also, it increments up, so next emu will be 00000002, and then 00000003, ect. (or 0000000B, 0000000C) cant remember if its numbers then letters since it is HEX lol..but you'll def see what i mean once you load it up.

.. the GOOD NEWS is the asset editor works and changes covers on the fly if you use the FTP option.. so if you make a slight mistake in the emulators, you can always fix it immediately.

• Like 1