RealModScene
skullmonkey

What does Title updates in Setting do?

After I click it I got popup warning for restart, it restarts but no new updates to games even thou there are updates when I manualu check. 

So, what is the idea on this?

It does download them, when you tell it to. it isnt automatic. Also, when it is done, it is smart to enable them, launch the game, then check in system settings to make sure they arent corrupted. Aurora doesnt hash test TU downloads, unfortunatly. Then there is the problem that some TUs are mediaID specific, and unity doesnt take note of this.

Not always, if the xbox sees the TU is corrupt, it wont use it. this is where you then leave the game and go check the system settings for the TU, if it doesnt say corrupt, then it is working properly. Some games also need other content that is downloaded with the TU, but isnt a TU, and you will have to find that information elsewhere, as it is not legal for us to distribute. 

The reason you have to launch the game is because when aurora downloads a title update, it doesnt put it where it is supposed to go. It stores it with aurora. When it is enabled, and the game is launched, it checks to see if it exists where it is supposed to be, and puts it there if it doesnt. Then launches the game.