RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Xian07

Fatal Crash Intercepted while playing after updating dashboard.

I recently updated my Xbox 360 Slim Corona 4GB Model to the latest dash 17511 from 16XXX. (I followed a tutorial but i don't know if i can post a link to another forum)

Everything went fine and my Xbox 360 was updated. (I applied the avatars update too).

Dashlaunch was also updated to 3.18.1 from 3.16 and i also copied the new installer in my Xbox's HDD so that the GUI also shows 1.18.

I resumed playing BF: Bad Company 2 (extracted ISO) and after some time got a "Fatal Crash Intercepted". I relaunched the game and played the same part (where i got the crash) but this time i got no error and completed that whole level.

(I can provide logs of the "simple xbox 360 nand flasher" and "Xebuild" if that helps)

So can anyone tell me what caused the "Fatal Crash Intercepted" and what can i do to prevent it from happening again. (It has only happened once since updating. I played LiNK BO2 Multiplayer for an hour after it but nothing happened)