RealModScene
iripa

Aurora 0.6b help (title ID)

Hello everyone. First of all thanks to all the devs team for their great work with aurora. I have been really happy with it.

now the issue: I updated my xbox 360 to the latest aurora and found something.

In the last version before I updated when I went to -file manager-hdd1-Content- I could see the name of the game right by the side of the title id number (ex. 425307F4 [the evil within] ), in this last update all there is are the numbers.

I had to go online and find which Id was the one I was needing to find some saves. I just want to know if there's something I need to do in order to make the names appear, or if it's a feature that has been disabled.

I think is great being able to know the name game in file manager. Makes finding anything much simpler.

i hope someone answers. Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Colombia.

it is supposed to be there afaik.. are you connected to internet?

Yes I am. I already downloaded all assets and all. But all I get in file manager in content folder are title Id numbers. 

Could be that I updated from 0.5b via ota (directly from the aurora option)?

On 5 de julio de 2017 at 11:53 PM, felida said:

it is supposed to be there afaik.. are you connected to internet?

I tried to reconnect everything, but it remains the same. Only the title Id numbers, no name. Don't know what could be. 

I found this was implemented in 0.3b. 

Hi. Sorry to post this again, but only received one answer and didn't help, I've been waiting for someone else to reply, or the one that did to finish his answer after I did reply to his question, but it didn't happen.

so hopefully someone can help me with my problem.

the thing is that aurora is not showing the name of the game by the side of it title id number.

here is the link to the old post with all the info I have found:

Thanks in advance

Both Threads consolidated. Next time please push your Thread (after approx. 24 hours), if you don`t get an answer & don`t  create a new Thread !

Dr.Gonzo.

i checked the code, and there are some restrictions... the titleid folders have to be in the content\0000000000000000 folder and the title has to be available in the database (so the content path has to be added as a scanpath)

10 hours ago, Mattie said:

did you move the files?

Nope. I just updated from 0.5b to 0.6b. Via aurora with the online option.

9 hours ago, Mattie said:

i checked the code, and there are some restrictions... the titleid folders have to be in the content\0000000000000000 folder and the title has to be available in the database (so the content path has to be added as a scanpath)

I do have the path to be scanned, everything works fine, but the names not showing, only the title I'd numbers.

i didn't change anything. But it was working perfectly in 0.5b, that's what's weird to me.

thanks.

it looks like the file names arent actually gotten from the scanned ones, but from xboxunity.net. we have been having a lot of server issues, so it could be the file never got downloaded properly.

Check the aurora data dir for titlecache.list, if it is there delete it and try again. if not you could copy that file from your 0.5b version maybe...