Qsb- tx corona 4gb nand rw kit
And JR PROGRAMMER V2 for xbox slim
Coolrunner Rev C - UK Stock

So
dHduEDj.jpg
UNKkjp9.jpg
JGO5sWI.jpg
LjtgxBa.jpg
1)I have soldered the Nand rw kit into place.
2) I Then connected the ribbon to qsb to sd card reader and put the switch on to R/W
3) I tried connecting the sd drive into pc ( using win 10 with device signed off )this is what come up in device manager:
QKHVypIm.png
What do I do next?
ADD ME ON SKYPE <3     gedis@10vpn.info  / matty modding
PLEASE HELP ME IL SEND NUDES OF MY IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND

Watch a youtube video of a 4GB corona install. This is where J-Runner comes in, as it will make allow you to read the nand. What ever you do, do not format the device in windows. Also, some sdcard readers dont work with the 4gb MMC in the xbox, so if it doesnt show up at all, try a different card reader.

4GB corona installs are all the same, so it doesnt matter if it is v2, v4, or v6. any 4GB corona video will help. With a rev C, you will need an added crystal for STBY_CLK. Personally I would have gotten the ACE chip, and done S-RGH. Much faster boot times. As for the nand reading, your soldering looks good, so it is probably your card reader is incompatible with the chip. If the console still boots with the ribbon disconnected from the reader, then the soldering should be good. 

• Like 2

You must also have the console connected to the PSU (power supply), you should however NOT have the console on, just powered...