RealModScene
Hicks

Strange freeze problem on certain games

Hello, I have a problem but I am not sure if its caused by Aurora or its something else. In my home I have 42" SONY Bravia - all games are working fine. But one day my boss wanted to play GTA V so I gave him my 360 and he said its not working - its hanging on the initial loading screen of GTA V. I went there and saw he is using old ass LCD tv (with HDMI but still..). Ok we changed the cable to the scart (?) or whatever it was - still the same. I disabled the display discovery and lowered the res I believe (still not sure about this one though, it was a long time ago, (still on aurora 0.6 tho)) and it strangely worked. 

Ok, shit TV you will say. But now I have a more srs problem which seems similar - we bought brand new Samsung SMART LED TV, its 1.5k$ TV so its supposed to be ok right? But it isn't! Its the same stuff all over again - RDR, GTA V, Kane & Lynch for example - hanging on the first loading screen after picking sp or mp. Other games like L4D2 or Shadow of Mordor or Borderlands 2 are working fine. Even disabling the display discovery didn't changed a thing. 

Why is that? On the old TV ok, I can understand but why on brand new TV with better frequency and (ofc) 1080p supported its freezing like that? If I try those games on my Sony Bravia they work ok (with the same HDMI cable). 

Is this something related to Aurora at all? I think it is because after such freeze, I am able to go back to the home screen but its extremely slow and if I try to start some game it always gets stuck on 95% of applying title updates. This never happens on my Sony TV or my PC monitor (its some old 24" LG).