RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Denver358

Gamer profile full or removed error

Hey all, i have noticed the last few days that when i play a game, im getting a profile save error or hard drive full error. my hard drive has 1.5gb free and for some reason my profile was in the external hard drive, so i moved the profile back to the HDD, but i still get the same error. im testing out some dlc on saints row 2 when i get the message. same message when checkin dlc for dead island riptide, has anyone seen this before or know how to stop it? img_1005-2-jpg.53

Thanks felida, when i had the error, i was down to 150mb free. i free'd up 1.5gb and the issue is still there. we have 3 other profiles on the same HDD and none of the other profiles come up with this message, only my profile does this. ive tried signin out and back in, no good. i used my backup profile fro 3 months ago and still the same problem?? any other ideas??

3 hours ago, Denver358 said:

Thanks felida, when i had the error, i was down to 150mb free. i free'd up 1.5gb and the issue is still there. we have 3 other profiles on the same HDD and none of the other profiles come up with this message, only my profile does this. ive tried signin out and back in, no good. i used my backup profile fro 3 months ago and still the same problem?? any other ideas??

I would say free up more space.. as your profile gets bigger in size every time you play a new game.. lol.. 

there is currently 1.5gb free on HDD and 1gb free on usb storage, i deleted 102 save game data from my profile on the HDD and still the same issue. all this time ive been trying to save and load from the HDD and the error comes up, so i tried to save and load from the usb and its the same error. both devices have plenty of room. i have cleared the cache, still no good.

ive seen on google that people with this issue had low space, which i did. i was down to 150mb, others have said when they were low on memory and tried to save a game, they got the same message, and the only way to get rid of it was to delete and re-download their profiles. does this make any sense or help. can i do anything with my profile to get around this??

20 hours ago, Denver358 said:

there is currently 1.5gb free on HDD and 1gb free on usb storage, i deleted 102 save game data from my profile on the HDD and still the same issue. all this time ive been trying to save and load from the HDD and the error comes up, so i tried to save and load from the usb and its the same error. both devices have plenty of room. i have cleared the cache, still no good.

ive seen on google that people with this issue had low space, which i did. i was down to 150mb, others have said when they were low on memory and tried to save a game, they got the same message, and the only way to get rid of it was to delete and re-download their profiles. does this make any sense or help. can i do anything with my profile to get around this??

Removing saved games doesnt do jack to their profile size.. and saved games are drastically small.. remove a game or 2.. then try..

Now.. profiles get a .gpd everytime a game is loaded.. this is what makes the profiles big in size.. 100's of games inside the profile.. so deleting a save game isnt going to reduce that much space..

as i said.. remove a game or 2.. free up 5-10GB.. and try again.. 

10 hours ago, felida said:

Removing saved games doesnt do jack to their profile size.. and saved games are drastically small.. remove a game or 2.. then try..

Now.. profiles get a .gpd everytime a game is loaded.. this is what makes the profiles big in size.. 100's of games inside the profile.. so deleting a save game isnt going to reduce that much space..

as i said.. remove a game or 2.. free up 5-10GB.. and try again.. 

ok thanks felida, i will try this. is there anything else i should do, eg... reset something or not, or just free up space and re-test and see how it goes??

i have over 10gb free on HDD, and the issue is still there. any other ideas?? or should i delete saints row 2 data and start again and see what happens when i save again??

1 hour ago, Chrishockey55 said:

is this occurring on xb1 or 360?

would assume 360 lol..

16 hours ago, Chrishockey55 said:

is this occurring on xb1 or 360?

14 hours ago, felida said:

would assume 360 lol..

yes xbox 360 is the console im having the issue on, im too poor to afford an xbox1. any idea on the next plan of attack. im concerned ill be playing a game one day and the save wont work

now i know its a profile issue, i downloaded the new minecraft story mode game, the game asks to use a profile, and when i select mine its like it doesnt exsist and wont allow me to continue. all other profiles on the xbox work fine. so how do i repair a corrupt profile??

Couldn't he try to run the steps to "fix a corrupted gamer tag"? (Con flag remover tool) See if that helps? Then use "Horizon" to save, rehash and resign? Could also try to redownload your gamer tag from XB Live and save over your current profile to see if that help?

1 hour ago, Denver358 said:

now i know its a profile issue, i downloaded the new minecraft story mode game, the game asks to use a profile, and when i select mine its like it doesnt exsist and wont allow me to continue. all other profiles on the xbox work fine. so how do i repair a corrupt profile??

49 minutes ago, vicicarus said:

Couldn't he try to run the steps to "fix a corrupted gamer tag"? (Con flag remover tool) See if that helps? Then use "Horizon" to save, rehash and resign? Could also try to redownload your gamer tag from XB Live and save over your current profile to see if that help?

i'll answer both of the questions..

1. if you had a backup of the save, you could just replace it.

2. if you re-download the profile, you will lose gamer score and whatnot

3. MOST IMPORTANT PART: go into system settings thru NXE(or guide) and look for your profile.. if it has a yellow circle with an ! in it.. it is corrupted..

FIXED... found an old profile, and am using that, lost about 10,000 gamer points, but main thing is no bugs now, still have all save games and stuff, so im fairly happy. thanks for your help guys

18 hours ago, Denver358 said:

FIXED... found an old profile, and am using that, lost about 10,000 gamer points, but main thing is no bugs now, still have all save games and stuff, so im fairly happy. thanks for your help guys

If you're worried about gamer score.. there are apps out there to give it to you.. 

44 minutes ago, felida said:

If you're worried about gamer score.. there are apps out there to give it to you.. 

Hmmmm... yes, im listening.

if its not too hard to do i might give it ago, if you steer me in the directions to these apps please

12 hours ago, Denver358 said:

Hmmmm... yes, im listening.

if its not too hard to do i might give it ago, if you steer me in the directions to these apps please

I do believe horizon can..  

5 hours ago, Denver358 said:

Do you know if there is a tut video on this??

There might be.. it's a simple thing to do really.. I'll look specifically later today

2 hours ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

There are some Tuts on Youtube & other sites. Keywords corrupted profiles in google. But there is no guarantee, that you can heal your profile.

His profile is fixed, he is asking for tut to add gamer score to profile..

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Ahh, thx.

There also a lot of tutorials on Youtube, to add Gamer Score to your Xbox profile. Some websites like se7ensins & The Techgame are specialized on stuff like that.

Yeah.. specifically horizon will work.. lol... Simple Google search "add gamer score xbox360" brings up a few guides

There are some Tools like,Horizon, le fluffy, modio. But there is always a risk to damage your profile data. It's not for the faint-hearted like me. :)