RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Relentless

Anyone know how to get Rock Band Blitz working?

Hi guys,

Anyone get Rock Band Blitz working?

Aurora for whatever reason is just not recognizing the game despite my following attempts:

-used xbox 360 manager and refreshed content after copying

-XBLA game has been unlocked

-Tried changing the game from "CON" to "LIVE"

-Tried to manually place the game (I'll post my game path later as I'm at work - lol) 

Don't know what else to try, any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated - TIA!

It shouldnt be a con type any how.. lol

But to answer your question.. yes.. people have gotten it to work.. they even have a patch for you to use powerups offline..

6 hours ago, Relentless said:

HRRRRMMMMMMM......  maybe I'll see if I can find another copy then elsewhere.

Im pretty sure it works.. as i was making trainers for all the gh games.. way back.. just cant remember if i actually played it.. or not lol.. there are tons of them..

hrmmmmmm......  I've been playing RDR undead overrun via system link and there's be a few users that had god mode, what seemed like unlimited ammo and ability to use guns in the lobby area of RDR undead overrun - the area where you choose what combo of weapons you want to use.  ie:  Mauler, Long Range, etc...

I've scoured the net for an RDR trainer for TU9 but no luck, I think the trainer has to match the TU otherwise it won't work.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooops, responded to wrong thread.  lol, I think my only option now is to try and dl a different version of Blitz.  I can't think of anything else other than what I've already tried.

9 hours ago, Relentless said:

hrmmmmmm......  I've been playing RDR undead overrun via system link and there's be a few users that had god mode, what seemed like unlimited ammo and ability to use guns in the lobby area of RDR undead overrun - the area where you choose what combo of weapons you want to use.  ie:  Mauler, Long Range, etc...

I've scoured the net for an RDR trainer for TU9 but no luck, I think the trainer has to match the TU otherwise it won't work.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooops, responded to wrong thread.  lol, I think my only option now is to try and dl a different version of Blitz.  I can't think of anything else other than what I've already tried.

Well.. i DO have a rdr trainer.. but its for goty version.. and tu has to match, as well as media id..

ahhh.....  yah, I think I have the same GOTY version too but the problem is not as many people play the GOTY version on link compared to original RDR  TU9 version but thank you all the same! ;)

1 hour ago, Relentless said:

ahhh.....  yah, I think I have the same GOTY version too but the problem is not as many people play the GOTY version on link compared to original RDR  TU9 version but thank you all the same! ;)

I've looked at the source to AxR's trainer.. and yeah.. is a lot of work just to find a different offset to match new media id of the game mate.. which is a lot of work.. but yeah.. there are other trainers out there.. just not a specific aurora one..