RealModScene
pavlakisd

GOD2ISO update

Good day,

Wondering if i can get some help not sure if this is the right place, noticed that a lot of titles do not work correctly with the GOD2ISO, when trying to convert from GOD game to ISO alot of them just end up being garbage was wondering if Swizzy can help out with a update or at least get pointed in the right direction, i know you guys are busy, thanks for everything so far and keep up the great work!

Moved from Phoenix Request  ----> Xbox Software Forum !

Dr.Gonzo

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, pavlakisd said:

Good day,

Wondering if i can get some help not sure if this is the right place, noticed that a lot of titles do not work correctly with the GOD2ISO, when trying to convert from GOD game to ISO alot of them just end up being garbage was wondering if Swizzy can help out with a update or at least get pointed in the right direction, i know you guys are busy, thanks for everything so far and keep up the great work!

Moved from Phoenix Request  ----> Xbox Software Forum !

Dr.Gonzo

There isnt a need for the app to be updated.. you need to chose the padding removal options accordingly.. 99% of the time.. if there is an issue, try turning off the padding removal.. ta-da.. same damn topic has been discussed on a few other threads.. its not the program causing issues, it is simply user error

Edit:

Sorry.. i really thought u were talking about iso2god.. now.. your problem .. iso's made with this app will never ever be able to be useful iso that contain the ap2.5 data.. 

1 minute ago, felida said:

There isnt a need for the app to be updated.. you need to chose the padding removal options accordingly.. 99% of the time.. if there is an issue, try turning off the padding removal.. ta-da.. same damn topic has been discussed on a few other threads.. its not the program causing issues, it is simply user error

Sorry for rehashing the topic please close

2 minutes ago, pavlakisd said:

Sorry for rehashing the topic please close

Nah youre good.. i misread.. lol.. god2iso is a diff app that what i was refering to

What is your end-goal with the conversion from GOD to ISO anyways?

I have a massive collection of GOD items, i want to convert them to normal extract, i know that there little to gain from doing this, but i want my collection to be extracted. I am trying to teach myself how to create a program to achieve this. As stated we can close the ticket as i don't want to bug you guys while you working on 0.7b :D 

22 hours ago, pavlakisd said:

I have a massive collection of GOD items, i want to convert them to normal extract, i know that there little to gain from doing this, but i want my collection to be extracted. I am trying to teach myself how to create a program to achieve this. As stated we can close the ticket as i don't want to bug you guys while you working on 0.7b :D 

Ok.. well.. to be honest.. you shouldnt habe a problem creating any iso mate.. xgd3 only applies to discs(xgd3 = xbox game disc v3).. not GoD... but.. you should use 360mpgui.. has all the programs rolled into one.. god2iso, iso2god, extracted to iso, and iso to extracted.. 

Also.. i think the stock versions only come with xextool 5.2 or something.. you can try placing 6.3 in there, and see if that fixes your bug also..

• Like 1