RealModScene
scroeffie

Hdd content folder

can i make a second content folder on my external hdd ?

my internal hdd is sull and has the content folder !

so i want to make another content folder on my external hdd because multi disc games and arcade games need this and god etc 

Topic added !

Dr. Gonzo

What exactly are you asking for? if it'll work with the 360 dashboard? or what? you need to be a bit more specific what you're asking for before we can give you a answer to your question...

Yes.

You can also use a second (external) HDD simultaneously with your internal HDD.

• Like 1

do i make a second content folder the same as the original ? content/00000000000000/

wont the xbox get confused ?

Set up your external hdd in xbox 360 original nxe dashboard. <<<?? wat does it mean original nxe dashboard and how 

my external hdd is already formated corect i have couple of normal xbox360 games on there and they work 

my problem is my internal hdd is full ,can i make a secon folder named content/0000000000000000   < i have 14 double disc games than i want to install 

Just now, scroeffie said:

my external hdd is already formated corect i have couple of normal xbox360 games on there and they work 

my problem is my internal hdd is full ,can i make a secon folder named content/0000000000000000   < i have 14 double disc games than i want to install 

it's clear He said you must set up your external hdd in nxe dashboard Means format your external hdd in nxe And install your games as usual

so iam out of luck ,already installed games on my external hdd 

so i cant just add manualy a folder called content ?

of i format my hdd now wil it delete all my games 

Just now, scroeffie said:

so iam out of luck ,already installed games on my external hdd 

so i cant just add manualy a folder called content ?

of i format my hdd now wil it delete all my games 

Do you want to install a new external hard drive Right ؟

oke let me explain i have 1 tb internal hdd thats is fulll and has a content folder 

i have a 2tb external hdd than is not full i format this hdd via the xbox dashboard than i install xbox360 games like normal and they all work 

but for double disc games the content files need to go in content folder ! but my external hdd does not have a content folder 

my question is can i make one via ftp ? 

Its pretty easy. Move any kind of content (for example a TU, Video, Game or what ever) to your connected external HDD in NXE Dashboard. Your Xbox 360 should create the needed folder structure (content) on your external Hdd.

• Like 1

but wat is a nxe dashboard ? inly have aurora and freestyle dash 

when i ftp i see Game /Hdd1/SysExt/System?Usb0

Hdd1 <has the content folder with games is full !

Usb0 has normal xex xbox360 games but no content folder 

NXE is the Xbox 360 original Dashboard. Go in NXE Dashboard (if Xbox 360 boot up, hold the right shoulder Button on your Joypad, or push the Xbox Button on your Joypad if your Xbox 360 is in use, and go to System Settings ----> Storage) and move anything (TU, Game, Video, or whatever) from your iternal Hdd, to your external Hdd. Your Xbox 360 will create the content folder on your external Hdd.

• Like 2

Your two Hdds have different device IDs (allocated from OS), so the Xbox 360 can easily distinguish between your Hdds

• Like 2