RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
scroeffie

list of games god only !

maybe we can make a list of games that only work on god format ?

so far 

fable 2 

fable 3

Serious Sam HD First And Second Encounter

Yeah but not like this.

Battlefield 3, 4

There is an ecosystem where this all belongs. I would tag the Games in Xboxunity with more DB-information/Metadata. Games are already Tagged with "LiNK" Capable.

Also we could have "Unity"-User Reviews and Much more which has already been discussed. On the other hand the providers of this Service wouldn't want to create possible maintenance or more own work in this case. If we would have this one major "Service" for the Community things would be more professional. No one would want to search for Thread like this in these days because of several reasons. I would want to ask a service or use a Utility script for a particular game information from the community, such as Ratings, Turnaments, Screenshots, Game Videos or if the Game is LiNK Capable or must be in GOD Format to work, or last Updates. I personally would be amazed if this available System (Xbox Live) could also be replaced! But that's major work.

There is already a thread containing this info.. really shouldn't repost the same topics..

There are a select few that will only work as GoD, and that is because of the file name limitations.. the rest games will work as extracted.. you are more than likely missing stuff during the transfer.. so recheck your stuff..

Edit: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/7561-godly-and-godless-games/

Use the search before you make a thread with the same info

• Like 1