RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
dude

strange problem with unable to join !

hi i have this problem ! i can play with link and easy to join but after 1 hour , i get unable to join error and then i reset my modem - tp link w8901g- and play with link again and after 1 hour i cant join anyone ! but others can join me !!! so if i not reset my modem every hours i cant join anyone ! please help me ! thanks a lot !

this is clearly an issue with your modem/router, not F3 or LiNK.

how can i fix my modem ?! this problem is from hardware of my modem or from software of my modem ?! i should bring my modem for a serviceman to fix it ?

thank a lot ! :)

If you know someone who has an extra router see if you can use it for a day or 2. If your still having issues then your modem would be the culprit.

this is clearly an issue with your modem/router, not F3 or LiNK.

hi JPizzle i went and buy another modem ( zyxel ph660 t1 v3 ) and i try but its give that error again ! i insert the dmz , port forward 3071-3072 Posted Image

, my nat is enable Posted Image

but in game shows strict !!! i try and set DHSP set up to relay but again that error Posted Image

~! my firewall is permit for lan to wan and wan to lan and not actived ! Posted Image

my upnp is enable too ! Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

what is my modem and f3 problem ! ? :( !

I once had a problem where a certain software installed on my pc would turn off the wifi, routerwise, and close all traffic communications, so I had to reset every X hours in order to get me online again.

But clearly, your problem is not about Freestyle, is Router, ISP or some software that is messing it up.

I once had a problem where a certain software installed on my pc would turn off the wifi, routerwise, and close all traffic communications, so I had to reset every X hours in order to get me online again.

But clearly, your problem is not about Freestyle, is Router, ISP or some software that is messing it up.

hi bro thanks for answer but i try with too modems ! first one was tp link and second was zyxel ! and in both of them i got error unable to join ! but with first one i could play for x hour and after that i should to reset modem but with second modem (zyxel) iTS gave me unable to join error and even no way for play just for x hour ! ! please help what i should to tell to my isp support to fix this or what i should to do with my settings of my modem to not have any problem? or what kind of software i should delete ?

make sure your router/modem is not changing the IP of the xbox, also try ports 1000, 1001

make sure your router/modem is not changing the IP of the xbox, also try ports 1000, 1001

i tried with that ports (1001-1002) and still nothing and same error ... im sure my modem not changing the ip of the xbox because i manually set ip of my xbox in settings ------>network settings--------->configure network :(

Posted Image

what is this ?

Try wired internet vs wifi. If your doing Wired, try wifi. If your doing Wifi try Wired.

i tried wired with modem wireless my xbox have not wifi connection ! i can just try with wired ...