RealModScene

9 hours ago, neocyke said:

Well, to be honest, I use the start-restart trick out of sheer laziness. I wanted to figure out what went wrong but in the end, if the game runs, meh, fine by me.

dunno whether it's plugin related or not really. never had the freeze problem when I was on 17489, aurora 0.5b and 0.7b. everything just ran as felida said it would. this problem is something new that came up after wiping my rgh clean for a 1tb hd upgrade then upping to 17526 + dl 3.18 + aurora 0.7br2. in between, something broke and the start-restart thing was the only thing i ever really tried.

i don't run the habit of unloading nova since it still need Link for some other games. start-restart "feels" easier to do than menus for some reason. lol.

you're not the first one to report this problem.. and people were having it WAY back when.. lol.. so it more than likely isnt the newest dash.. 

1 hour ago, felida said:

you're not the first one to report this problem.. and people were having it WAY back when.. lol.. so it more than likely isnt the newest dash.. 

yeah, i know. it's just coincidental it came up after the wipe, something just broke somewhere. i used aurora trainers on 2 dash versions before with no probs. pretty sure it has something to do with nova since i've always had anything to do with going online disabled. just recently started to mess with Link and stealth to get both my rgh and one to coop play.

oh, and it's not a problem for me and definitely not reporting it - per se - just though i'd mention the workaround to help our buddy that did a couple of posts before. 

On 10/27/2018 at 7:45 PM, neocyke said:

yeah, i know. it's just coincidental it came up after the wipe, something just broke somewhere. i used aurora trainers on 2 dash versions before with no probs. pretty sure it has something to do with nova since i've always had anything to do with going online disabled. just recently started to mess with Link and stealth to get both my rgh and one to coop play.

oh, and it's not a problem for me and definitely not reporting it - per se - just though i'd mention the workaround to help our buddy that did a couple of posts before. 

Chances are it is the stealth plugin being loaded by dashlaunch that is causing the problems. That being said, we do not support stealth here, and because you are using it, this thread is now closed, and you will get no more support with this issue.

Edit: lol, I locked my own thread. Oops.....

On 5/10/2017 at 9:14 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

Here is a pack I put together at the beginning of 2015. There is no information for the actual trainers in it, and it hasnt been updated. That being said, it is a good starting point for people who want trainers, and dont have any.

Update: Thank You Inkenet for this updated pack of trainers.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mPG-E9rYd22SuQA1UWgE7s3PDUEK-iV2 - Inkenet's 2018 Trainer Pack

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcgk4g77sdb2qn2/Aurora_Trainers_1-7-15.rar?dl=0 - Original Trainer Pack from 2015

While I am releasing this, I wont guarantee that all of them will work with the latest TU's, and offer no support for the trainers included. Have fun. Also, since I copied this off my xbox, none of the trainers are labeled, and are all in folders based upon Title IDs.

Thanks a lot for the trainers, gavin_darkglider and Inkenet (and, of course, thanks a lot to the people that made them)

• Thanks 1

On 3/6/2022 at 11:24 PM, Gennaro said:

This is a collection of all the trainers that I have managed to collect in the past and in the present
scattered around the web grouped in a single collection of 578 trainers

Aurora_Trainers_578_Pack.rar 317.79 MB · 17 downloads

What are all those DECRYPT_INFORMATION.html files doing in there? Also some have duplicate subfolder, like 354807DD, 434D0806, 445407D1, etc...

Also, 55530879 contain a "rom" folder with "3.0.8-nAa-03_ST15.img"?
485507D1 contains "alcatel-onetouchmanager-2-2-1305-2155.exe".
Not sure what 5553085D contains, rupi and ogg files???

*edit* I've cleaned all useless files and added missing trainer from Inkenet's 2018 Trainer Pack.
Also removed the minecraft TU. only 45MB now.

Aurora Trainers 578 Pack [clean].rar

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hi Guys,

The Aurora Trainer Pack is a useful tool for athletes and fitness enthusiasts to improve their performance and track their progress. With its adjustable weights and versatile design, it provides a customizable workout experience. Its compact size also makes it a great option for those with limited space.

On 5/10/2023 at 1:00 PM, Soniya87 said:

Hi Guys,

The Aurora Trainer Pack is a useful tool for athletes and fitness enthusiasts to improve their performance and track their progress. With its adjustable weights and versatile design, it provides a customizable workout experience. Its compact size also makes it a great option for those with limited space.

"The sleek combination of white and green accents on this console adds a refreshing touch to any gaming setup. It's a visual treat that blends modern aesthetics with a hint of nostalgia

Hey, The Aurora Trainer Pack is a game-changer for fitness lovers. Its adaptable weights and compact design offer a tailored workout and easy storage, ideal for any space. A must-have for those seeking enhanced performance and goal tracking.

Excited to dive into the 'Aurora Trainer Pack—sounds like a game-changer! Imagining a pack filled with tools, tips, and challenges to elevate my skills. Ready to level up and embrace new strategies. Let the gaming adventure begin!

On 11/27/2023 at 11:52 PM, sayani10 said:

Excited to dive into the 'Aurora Trainer Pack—sounds like a game-changer! Imagining a pack filled with tools, tips, and challenges to elevate my skills. Ready to level up and embrace new strategies. Let the gaming adventure begin! 

The wonder related to the 'Aurora Trainer Pack' is intense! It's exciting to imagine a collection full of tools and challenges to help you improve your skills. Let's embrace new strategies and begin on an amazing gaming knowledge!Gb Whatsapp

Any one know if there is a new Trainer for Painkiller Hell & Damnation that is working with a TU i got V1 it does not work with a tu on