RealModScene

Here is a pack I put together at the beginning of 2015. There is no information for the actual trainers in it, and it hasnt been updated. That being said, it is a good starting point for people who want trainers, and dont have any.

Update: Thank You Inkenet for this updated pack of trainers.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mPG-E9rYd22SuQA1UWgE7s3PDUEK-iV2 - Inkenet's 2018 Trainer Pack

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcgk4g77sdb2qn2/Aurora_Trainers_1-7-15.rar?dl=0 - Original Trainer Pack from 2015

While I am releasing this, I wont guarantee that all of them will work with the latest TU's, and offer no support for the trainers included. Have fun. Also, since I copied this off my xbox, none of the trainers are labeled, and are all in folders based upon Title IDs.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Here is a pack I put together at the beginning of 2015. There is no information for the actual trainers in it, and it hasnt been updated. That being said, it is a good starting point for people who want trainers, and dont have any.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcgk4g77sdb2qn2/Aurora_Trainers_1-7-15.rar?dl=0

While I am releasing this, I wont guarantee that all of them will work with the latest TU's, and offer no support for the trainers included. Have fun. Also, since I copied this off my xbox, none of the trainers are labeled, and are all in folders based upon TU's.

thanks alot.. i just put up AxR's Halo: Reach TU1 trainer.. lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, I want to contribute too, all the Trainers I collected over the years till September 2015 (still missing xyzmods)
All credits & kudos to the original creator & uploader.

Aurora Trainers (till Sept 2015) (total of 544 games)

**Some updates on that month:

20/09/2015

Advanced Warfare TU16 Zombies
GTA V Trainer (Updated : 11/07/2015 ).TU26
Evil Within Trainer (Updated : 31/05/2015).TU4
Lost Planet Colonies
Ju Ju
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN (Updated : 16/09/2015).TU1
TMNT
Blur
Dead Rising
DoA 5 LR TU 13
Resident Evil Revelations / TITLE = ID 43430833
Resident Evil Revelations / Media ID: 09767E37
Never Dead / Title ID: 4B4E081F / Media ID: 5D5CA48B
Saints Row: The Third
Goat Sim: More Goatz
Aliens Colonial Marines
Darksiders II / TU2 / Title ID: 54510896 / Media ID: 31816B2
Legend of Kay Anniversary / MEDIA ID 52633C1E / TITLE ID 354807DD / TU0
BEN 10: VILGAX ATTACKS
ROGUE WARRIOR
Arcania the complete Tale
Aegis Wing
Yie Ar Kung-Fu
Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen 
TC's HAWX
Madden 15
Bejeweled 2
Hellboy the Science of Evil
TC GR Advanced Warfighter 2 (updated 1.1)
Eat Lead The Return of Matt Hazard (Updated : 30/07/2015)
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Bejeweled 3
Feeding Frenzy 2
Awesomenauts
Minecraft Trainer (Upd-TU33)
Monster Madness Battle For Suburbia
ZUMA
Shinobi
N3 Ninety Nine Nights (Updated : 20/06/2015 )
Sniper Elite v2 Goty
The Warriors : SB
Sonic The Hedgehog 3 (Updated : 27/06/2015)
N3 Ninety Nine Nights 2
The Cursed Crusade
Conflict: Denied Ops
Quantum Theory (Updated : 12/06/2015)Bugfix

-InKeNET

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, InKeNET said:

Hi guys, I want to contribute too, all the Trainers I collected over the years till September 2015 (still missing xyzmods)
All credits & kudos to the original creator & uploader.

Aurora Trainers (till Sept 2015) (total of 544 games)

**Some updates on that month:

20/09/2015

Advanced Warfare TU16 Zombies
GTA V Trainer (Updated : 11/07/2015 ).TU26
Evil Within Trainer (Updated : 31/05/2015).TU4
Lost Planet Colonies
Ju Ju
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN (Updated : 16/09/2015).TU1
TMNT
Blur
Dead Rising
DoA 5 LR TU 13
Resident Evil Revelations / TITLE = ID 43430833
Resident Evil Revelations / Media ID: 09767E37
Never Dead / Title ID: 4B4E081F / Media ID: 5D5CA48B
Saints Row: The Third
Goat Sim: More Goatz
Aliens Colonial Marines
Darksiders II / TU2 / Title ID: 54510896 / Media ID: 31816B2
Legend of Kay Anniversary / MEDIA ID 52633C1E / TITLE ID 354807DD / TU0
BEN 10: VILGAX ATTACKS
ROGUE WARRIOR
Arcania the complete Tale
Aegis Wing
Yie Ar Kung-Fu
Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen 
TC's HAWX
Madden 15
Bejeweled 2
Hellboy the Science of Evil
TC GR Advanced Warfighter 2 (updated 1.1)
Eat Lead The Return of Matt Hazard (Updated : 30/07/2015)
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Bejeweled 3
Feeding Frenzy 2
Awesomenauts
Minecraft Trainer (Upd-TU33)
Monster Madness Battle For Suburbia
ZUMA
Shinobi
N3 Ninety Nine Nights (Updated : 20/06/2015 )
Sniper Elite v2 Goty
The Warriors : SB
Sonic The Hedgehog 3 (Updated : 27/06/2015)
N3 Ninety Nine Nights 2
The Cursed Crusade
Conflict: Denied Ops
Quantum Theory (Updated : 12/06/2015)Bugfix

-InKeNET

I like how i seen several of mine in the list.. hahahaha.. i was on a roll then.. not so much now

• Like 3

On 5/22/2017 at 6:40 AM, felida said:

I like how i seen several of mine in the list.. hahahaha.. i was on a roll then.. not so much now

you seem to be still rolling lol

15 hours ago, handsfromhell said:

you seem to be still rolling lol

Just like limp Bizkit said.. keep rollin' rollin' rollin'...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/22/2017 at 1:40 PM, felida said:

Thank you sooo very much @felida your trainers has helped me, my friends, my nephews & nieces (especially, if not they will throw the controller when they died) and has touched many souls worldwide.

p/s: do you take personal trainers request now?

On 5/28/2017 at 0:39 PM, InKeNET said:

Thank you sooo very much @felida your trainers has helped me, my friends, my nephews & nieces (especially, if not they will throw the controller when they died) and has touched many souls worldwide.

p/s: do you take personal trainers request now?

Short answer, no.. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/31/2017 at 0:36 AM, chimacc773 said:

can some one please make trainers inf ammo no reload for the earth defenses games

sorry mate, there is a new thread with my specific trainers i made, separate from the trainer tool pack, earth defense force 2017/2025 are in there haha

i really thought i posted the link somewhere.. guess i did in some other thread haha.. but i did do em.. 

• Like 1

Good greetings .. a question who knows how to edit a trainer -? who could edit the Evil Within game trainer to be compatible with the TU 5 please.. 

or as it is done

6 hours ago, djkenny1014 said:

Good greetings .. a question who knows how to edit a trainer -? who could edit the Evil Within game trainer to be compatible with the TU 5 please.. 

or as it is done

Without the source code, it will be almost impossible to update the trainer, and editing the valid TU version doesnt mean it will work with that TU without updating other sections of the code, which is almost impossible to get, especially now the Dev's have all but disappeared.

17 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Without the source code, it will be almost impossible to update the trainer, and editing the valid TU version doesnt mean it will work with that TU without updating other sections of the code, which is almost impossible to get, especially now the Dev's have all but disappeared.

How sad that nobody can do that trainer.☹️
thank you anyway 

2 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

The trainer source is a blank template lol, which is in xyztools, if one knows how to find the offsets, you dont need a source, just pick up and go.. now.. having previous offsets will help you find the chunk of code easier, but isnt required, as the code usually is the same, just in a different offset location.. 

Or like with minecraft, they swapped the register as well.. so i had to find that as well as the new offset for inf hp

And the devs didnt disappear, they are still active, just moved onto different things, i still talk to em on daily basis.. but i am lacking a rgh so.. 

1 hour ago, djkenny1014 said:

How sad that nobody can do that trainer.☹️
thank you anyway 

Anyone can do the trainer, the tools required are in this site, save vs2010 and the xdk stuff.. takes time and effort.. i for one only have a devkit now, and it is a pain in the butt to transfer and convert stuff like TU's to devkit.. once i get this rgh from boogieman, i might start putting out trainers again.

On 5/22/2018 at 4:38 AM, InKeNET said:

Here, my updated 2018 Trainers collected for Aurora:
Updated Aurora Trainers (568 Titles)

thanks to all contributors. 🤗

Thanks for your share. But gta 5 trainer is old (1.1 version). for your information.

i check others later, if i see old version then inform you.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2018 at 2:35 AM, mateton said:

Thanks for your share. But gta 5 trainer is old (1.1 version). for your information.

Hi there, and thanks @mateton
As I said much earlier, it's a collections of mine only, of what I could collect, if anyone else willing to share what they already have with me, I will collect them too and add to this collections.
Thank you for your kind response and co-operations 😘

On 5/28/2018 at 2:35 PM, mateton said:

10 minutes ago, InKeNET said:

Hi there, and thanks @mateton
As I said much earlier, it's a collections of mine only, of what I could collect, if anyone else willing to share what they already have with me, I will collect them too and add to this collections.
Thank you for your kind response and co-operations 😘

Just because it's a specific tu, doesn't make it old.. technically, every single one is old.. lol.. seeing as I am the only one left still doing the trainers.. 

• Like 1

Just now, felida said:

Just because it's a specific tu, doesn't make it old.. technically, every single one is old.. lol.. seeing as I am the only one left still doing the trainers.. 

Hi @felida that is why I still keep the older trainer of each games, just need a specific TU to make it work.
As long as my nephews & nieces are happy playing them, I have no issues, in fact I'm very much grateful for all the trainers created & shared. 😘

3 hours ago, InKeNET said:

Hi @felida that is why I still keep the older trainer of each games, just need a specific TU to make it work.
As long as my nephews & nieces are happy playing them, I have no issues, in fact I'm very much grateful for all the trainers created & shared. 😘

it all depends haha.. some games add new content with a TU.. but yeah all depends lol

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, johnkittz said:

does this have a skyrim legendary edition trainer?

There is a skyrim trainer.. But to be honest, there isn't a need for a trainer.. You can create a custom dlc with God items and such.. just look around for a guide

4 minutes ago, felida said:

There is a skyrim trainer.. But to be honest, there isn't a need for a trainer.. You can create a custom dlc with God items and such.. just look around for a guide

Thanks for letting me know there is one! I've looked at that, but I'm gonna hold off since I'm SUPER new to rgh xboxs. I'm gonna be getting one soon so I was just looking for a way to cheat in my favorite games.