RealModScene
Headline

Xbox360 Skyrim (Aurora | Title Updates) Problem

Hello,

I have the following problem that Skyrim does not start anymore. It has been downloaded from the Xbox Marketplace. I've always tried in Aurora to start the game but the game does not start. When I accidentally deleted the Installed Title Update, I could not download any more. On the "xboxunity.net" page, there are many title updates available.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Headline

If the media and title ID's dont match what is in the unity database, then it wont see that there are title updates available. You will need to check the website, and make sure your numbers match, if not, hit up Swizzy, and he can add the information to the database. Might have to get matching TU's uploaded also, some games they are not interchangeable between mediaID's 

1 minute ago, gavin_darkglider said:

If the media and title ID's dont match what is in the unity database, then it wont see that there are title updates available. You will need to check the website, and make sure your numbers match, if not, hit up Swizzy, and he can add the information to the database. Might have to get matching TU's uploaded also, some games they are not interchangeable between mediaID's 

I think the title IDs from the database do not match the correct title IDs. The database needs a correction update.
Why can't I start Skyrim and other games (via Aurora)?

1 hour ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Do they start using a different launcher, such as xexmenu, or FSD? if so, post logs for us to look at.

About XeXMenu I can not start it because this does not support the launch of Marketplace. About Freestyledash, I can call it to start, but from the Xbox comes back, that it is not bootable, although how I played it could still be started.

Problem still unresolved.

The last logfile of Freestyle Dash is in the attachment.

debug.log

13 minutes ago, Headline said:

About XeXMenu I can not start it because this does not support the launch of Marketplace. About Freestyledash, I can call it to start, but from the Xbox comes back, that it is not bootable, although how I played it could still be started.

Problem still unresolved.

The last logfile of Freestyle Dash is in the attachment.

debug.log

Either you are a shitty hacker(Dont try to encode stuff into plain text files it is obvious), or your hard drive needs to be replaced, as at the head of the file there is a bunch of binary encoded stuff. Nice try.. What ever you encoded into this log wont work on my PC.  Also, I wanted the log for Aurora, not FSD. That being said, I am closing this thread, just because it appears that you tried to pull some shady stuff.

edit: that being said, since XexMenu is an arcade style package, if you put it in the content folder on the HDD, you can launch it from NxE.