RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
wololo7

App to stress test Xbox?

Hi,

Is there an app to stress test the GPU/CPU thermally like Prime95? I sell modded consoles and I would like to test them out fully if they behave normally. Right now I am running GTA V with an analog stick tied with a rubber band, but I am in search of a more elegant solution.

In the past there was a stress test disc from ms out in the wild. But it runing only in test/dev/ modded Kits.

• Like 1

Actually, there was a test disc i found in a brand new console once, it works on any system, however... iirc it's primarily for DVD Drive tests

12 hours ago, Swizzy said:

Actually, there was a test disc i found in a brand new console once, it works on any system, however... iirc it's primarily for DVD Drive tests

The stress Test Disc that I mean (red colour), need a online connection to ms server to run properly. The other Disc (that you mean) is a MTE Retail Test Disc.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

The stress Test Disc that I mean (red colour), need a online connection to ms server to run properly. The other Disc (that you mean) is a MTE Retail Test Disc.

Ahh, right... well, the one i'm talking about i ripped and posted online somewhere, can't remember where tho