x1024

[Upcoming Skin] Material

15 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm back with another Aurora skin project!

What you think about this?

01.thumb.jpg.47965d9031d61155447b4eb72974e0ea.jpg02.thumb.jpg.fc003581ddc7e6924a053e2f372dd167.jpg03.thumb.jpg.64f8e66e06f82614418b340b8e8f70b6.jpg

8 people like this

The skin looks nice...Good luck

1 person likes this

I like the pastel color style of the Background & physical layout of the GUI.

1 person likes this

Conseguiria deixar os texto no idioma que estiver o Aurora e usar os menus nas cores pretas transparente um material glass? Também ficaria ótimo para ficar a gamertag na lateral esquerda superior e o avatar na lateral direita quando sair 0.7b

Could you leave the text in the language of Aurora and use the menus in transparent black colors a material glass? It would also look great to get the gamertag on the upper left side and the avatar on the right side when leaving 0.7b

Conseguiria deixar os texto no idioma que estiver o Aurora e usar os menus nas cores pretas transparente um material glass? Também ficaria ótimo para ficar a gamertag na lateral esquerda superior e o avatar na lateral direita quando sair 0.7b

Could you leave the text in the language of Aurora and use the menus in transparent black colors a material glass? It would also look great to get the gamertag on the upper left side and the avatar on the right side when leaving 0.7b

I don't really understand what did you mean! but I'm making this skin for Aurora 0.6b and i will update this after 0.7b when released.

32 minutes ago, x1024 said:

I don't really understand what did you mean! but I'm making this skin for Aurora 0.6b and i will update this after 0.7b when released.

So I understand he wants you to update this skin with multi languages since this is difficult and also wants you to leave with transparency of background in windows

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

So I understand he wants you to update this skin with multi languages since this is difficult and also wants you to leave with transparency of background in windows

Thank you Fabricio Messias De Godoi.

This skin will not be any transparency in it, because the material design language. I'm trying to follow the rules of "Google Material Design" for making this skin.

Maybe my next work will be transparent design in it.

1 person likes this

En

24 minutes ago, x1024 said:

Obrigado  Fabricio Messias De Godoi.

Esta pele não será qualquer transparência, porque a linguagem de design do material. Estou tentando seguir os rolos de "Google Material Design" para fazer esta pele.

Talvez meu próximo trabalho será design transparente nele.

I understand the work that is, but I will download the skin and I will wait for the next one

1 person likes this

On 4/19/2017 at 4:55 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

That is a pretty skin, but the way things are going, you might want to wait until 0.7b is released.

Actually.. there is a simple ass way to convert stuff in a newer Aurora release.. but.. that's my secret.. cough *copy/paste* LMFAO.. then you only have to update the fields that have been changed or re-worked..

Edit: but yeah.. from the preview they put up.. 0.7b will have alot of stuff to change and tinker with hahaha