RealModScene
x1024

[Skin] Material

3 minutes ago, x1024 said:

Because i don't have this problem with my console, i can't test and try to fix the problem. and it's too much work to rebuild the skin from the scratch.

If anyone know a method to fix the problem, please tell me.

Can be problem with multi languages of some texts that can break the console when it is opened such function I and rubens we use the same language

OK, i have an idea guys. I will create another version of this skin with sharp corners (not rounded) and it will based on Aurora default skin to not have any problem like freezing in some consoles and etc. 

01.thumb.jpg.b8c2ffb60f44e3a01fa92dd8e142ff53.jpg02.thumb.jpg.b1c74670491508342e027bcb64c09b47.jpg03.thumb.jpg.4a15b0b9afc536ec2f1a6b3a15d8bb59.jpg

OK guys, tell me to do it or not?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, x1024 said:

Because i don't have this problem with my console, i can't test and try to fix the problem. and it's too much work to rebuild the skin from the scratch.

If anyone know a method to fix the problem, please tell me.

Now I'm not the only one who has this problem :)

3 minutes ago, x1024 said:

OK, eu tenho uma idéia caras. Vou criar outra versão desta pele com cantos afiados (não arredondado) e será baseado na pele padrão Aurora para não ter qualquer problema como o congelamento em alguns consoles e etc 

01.thumb.jpg.b8c2ffb60f44e3a01fa92dd8e142ff53.jpg02.thumb.jpg.b1c74670491508342e027bcb64c09b47.jpg03.thumb.jpg.4a15b0b9afc536ec2f1a6b3a15d8bb59.jpg

OK rapazes, me diga para fazer ou não?

gogogo

6 minutes ago, x1024 said:

OK, i have an idea guys. I will create another version of this skin with sharp corners (not rounded) and it will based on Aurora default skin to not have any problem like freezing in some consoles and etc. 

OK guys, tell me to do it or not?

OK GO :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

Can be problem with multi languages of some texts that can break the console when it is opened such function I and rubens we use the same language

No, it isn't, i try other languages with my console and it's all normal.

9 hours ago, x1024 said:

New version of the skin added to first post. (2017-05-07)

Thank you now everything is good:)

• Like 1

Your skin -[ material (v2) ]- is perfect without problems,
 thank you very much for your work in correcting the problems, congratulations, 
I am very happy with your creativity, thank you
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

Congratulations on correcting the problem, I have some suggestions for your skin in case you want to know tell me.

of course i wanna hear your suggestions. please tell me.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, x1024 said:

of course i wanna hear your suggestions. please tell me.

1st - You could put a different animation at the start of the day.

Intro Here: Intro - Aurora

2nd - you could put a greyish color on the panel behind the covers of the games where it is currently white.

3rd - when pressed back and opens that panel next to it I think I should have another color not set yet I will think about, and also another sound that has more expensive material than the current one that resembles old FSD 775.

For now these are my suggestions, thank you.

• Like 1

On 2017-5-7 at 11:21 PM, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

2nd - you could put a greyish color on the panel behind the covers of the games where it is currently white.

3rd - when pressed back and opens that panel next to it I think I should have another color not set yet I will think about, and also another sound that has more expensive material than the current one that resembles old FSD 775.

The suggestions I have are:
1 - change colors to black
2 - The menus are transparent
3 - The circle with icons of Xbox games, Kinect, Arcade, decrease in size, stay with a smaller proportion (also be black)
4 - Also join a WebOS version in the menus and animations

• Like 1

On 5/8/2017 at 6:51 AM, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

On 5/8/2017 at 8:42 AM, Jairo Silva said:

The suggestions I have are:
3 - The circle with icons of Xbox games, Kinect, Arcade, decrease in size, stay with a smaller proportion (also be black)
4 - Also join a WebOS version in the menus and animations

Thank you guys, I'll see what can i do.

But for "WebOS version in the menu", it's already done by M0514H with WebOS menu.

• Like 2

On 2017-5-8 at 1:49 AM, x1024 said:

Thank you guys, I'll see what can i do.

But for "WebOS version in the menu", it's already done by M0514H with WebOS menu.

Then with variations of colors like red, blue, green and black and the other suggestions that I sent
3 - The circle with icons of Xbox games, Kinect, Arcade, decrease in size, stay with a smaller proportion

• Like 1

Hello, I have a very simple illustration to better understand my suggestion and change the logo and name according to the games eg Xbox Classic, Live Arcade, Emulator, Homebrew and not only Xbox 360

Material_Wallpaper_3.png

Material_Wallpaper_1434344602576.png

Material Wallpaper_2.png

• Like 1

On 31/7/2017 at 3:29 PM, Jairo Silva said:

Hello, I have a very simple illustration to better understand my suggestion and change the logo and name according to the games eg Xbox Classic, Live Arcade, Emulator, Homebrew and not only Xbox 360

Material_Wallpaper_3.png

Material_Wallpaper_1434344602576.png

Material Wallpaper_2.png

i love skin , please upload

• Like 1