RealModScene
x1024

[Skin] Material

Material Skin for Aurora.

101.thumb.jpg.aabfda19f2ddfcf6a0802e3ad564cffd.jpg102.thumb.jpg.d9092131a25a8663d0ea7d2349b227cf.jpg103.thumb.jpg.02176e2758cc00e2a2c7a1deebdbfb83.jpg104.thumb.jpg.ddaeb541875fe942a9f2e1907bb78fa2.jpg105.thumb.jpg.3996778b5196046676a664c452d071a4.jpg106.thumb.jpg.5bc97f5960a4f6e152938159752b6fd8.jpg

-------------------------

Downloads:

Skin: 

CFL: Material by x1024.cfljson

Coverflow Layout is included inside the skin package, in case if you cannot apply it after installation of the skin, use the file above.

---------------------------

Attention: After installation of the skin: open Menu by pressing "Back Button" go to View then Theme, after that Select Material cover layout. [just like last screenshot]

For better looking disable Animate Background.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Conseguiria deixar os texto no idioma que estiver o Aurora e usar os menus nas cores pretas transparente um material glass? Também ficaria ótimo para ficar a gamertag na lateral esquerda superior e o avatar na lateral direita quando sair 0.7b

Could you leave the text in the language of Aurora and use the menus in transparent black colors a material glass? It would also look great to get the gamertag on the upper left side and the avatar on the right side when leaving 0.7b

Conseguiria deixar os texto no idioma que estiver o Aurora e usar os menus nas cores pretas transparente um material glass? Também ficaria ótimo para ficar a gamertag na lateral esquerda superior e o avatar na lateral direita quando sair 0.7b

Could you leave the text in the language of Aurora and use the menus in transparent black colors a material glass? It would also look great to get the gamertag on the upper left side and the avatar on the right side when leaving 0.7b

I don't really understand what did you mean! but I'm making this skin for Aurora 0.6b and i will update this after 0.7b when released.

32 minutes ago, x1024 said:

I don't really understand what did you mean! but I'm making this skin for Aurora 0.6b and i will update this after 0.7b when released.

So I understand he wants you to update this skin with multi languages since this is difficult and also wants you to leave with transparency of background in windows

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

So I understand he wants you to update this skin with multi languages since this is difficult and also wants you to leave with transparency of background in windows

Thank you Fabricio Messias De Godoi.

This skin will not be any transparency in it, because the material design language. I'm trying to follow the rules of "Google Material Design" for making this skin.

Maybe my next work will be transparent design in it.

• Like 1

En

24 minutes ago, x1024 said:

Obrigado  Fabricio Messias De Godoi.

Esta pele não será qualquer transparência, porque a linguagem de design do material. Estou tentando seguir os rolos de "Google Material Design" para fazer esta pele.

Talvez meu próximo trabalho será design transparente nele.

I understand the work that is, but I will download the skin and I will wait for the next one

• Like 1

On 4/19/2017 at 4:55 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

That is a pretty skin, but the way things are going, you might want to wait until 0.7b is released.

Actually.. there is a simple ass way to convert stuff in a newer Aurora release.. but.. that's my secret.. cough *copy/paste* LMFAO.. then you only have to update the fields that have been changed or re-worked..

Edit: but yeah.. from the preview they put up.. 0.7b will have alot of stuff to change and tinker with hahaha

Thank you for your creativity :clap:

Note

But sometimes freezes when entering flie manager or scripts

Even forced to restart.

2 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

Thank you for your creativity :clap:

Note

But sometimes freezes when entering flie manager or scripts

Even forced to restart.

I'm tested the skin so many times and I'm not see that problem!

1 hour ago, x1024 said:

I'm tested the skin so many times and I'm not see that problem!

I do not know why this happens ?

I will try to check again

:(
- Hello When putting your skin I received freezing of my system, it completely paralyzes
- This problem is just me or is someone else also going through this problem using this skin?
- Thank you

47 minutes ago, rubensyama said:

- Hello When putting your skin I received freezing of my system, it completely paralyzes
- This problem is just me or is someone else also going through this problem using this skin?
- Thank you

I and my friends also have this problem the freezing is done when we enter certain places like screen view among others :nurse:

• Like 1

On 4/28/2017 at 11:39 PM, salah.rgh2 said:

I do not know why this happens ?

I will try to check again

9 hours ago, rubensyama said:

- Thank you

8 hours ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

I and my friends also have this problem the freezing is done when we enter certain places like screen view among others :nurse:

I don't know why that problem happen with you guys, i tested the skin many many times and i didn't get any problem at all. maybe problem is with your Aurora installation, and maybe if you guys reinstall Aurora, problem may solved. try and inform me please.

- When I navigate through the settings of your skin my system freezes 
- Even using new Aurora .0.6b - (clean)
- my device is:
- Corona 4G
- HD Usb 1 TB (3.0)
- Kernel : 17511
- Other skins works great, just your when browsing on your functions it freezes my system

[ 01/05/2017 ]

21 hours ago, rubensyama said:

- When I navigate through the settings of your skin my system freezes 
- Even using new Aurora .0.6b - (clean)
- my device is:
- Corona 4G
- HD Usb 1 TB (3.0)
- Kernel : 17511

- Other skins works great, just your when browsing on your functions it freezes my system

[ 01/05/2017 ]

Because i don't have this problem with my console, i can't test and try to fix the problem. and it's too much work to rebuild the skin from the scratch.

If anyone know a method to fix the problem, please tell me.