RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
urielhd

Problem when scanning games in aurora0.6B

Hi guys. First of all I ask you an apology why my English is not very good I will try to be brief the problem I have is since I updated aurora0.6B I had this problem with two HDD when scanning the games, in the section show all exit all My games that are 65 the problem is in the Xbox 360 section do not come out all just come out 4. having infinite depth someone has a solution?

can you post the log, and a screenshot from the scan paths or something?

perhaps also an indication how/in what folders you put the games on the hdd's

8 hours ago, urielhd said:

Hi guys. First of all I ask you an apology why my English is not very good I will try to be brief the problem I have is since I updated aurora0.6B I had this problem with two HDD when scanning the games, in the section show all exit all My games that are 65 the problem is in the Xbox 360 section do not come out all just come out 4. having infinite depth someone has a solution?

5 hours ago, Mattie said:

i dont know if it was fixed, but i DO know there used to be a bug with infinite scanning.. try setting the scan depth to 9 and see if that fixes the problem?

if not, mattie or someone will have to give info for

On 11/4/2017 at 11:59 AM, Mattie said:

On 11/4/2017 at 5:42 PM, felida said:

i dont know if it was fixed, but i DO know there used to be a bug with infinite scanning.. try setting the scan depth to 9 and see if that fixes the problem?

if not, mattie or someone will have to give info for

Okay, thanks for answering me. Try what says félida to put the depth of scan to 9 but still did not work also formatted the hdd, I put games and aurora0.6B and I tried to scan with depth 9 and did not work. The strangest thing is that before upgrading did not have that problem.

I leave the route and the steps I followed in screenshots.

1.Path and depth of scan1.thumb.JPG.85946fad4d1ebbecfb5a9f4a8d30fbd9.JPG2.thumb.JPG.4138c88ee416eb0f62eb41f4757b0bcb.JPG

2.Here are all the games scanned on show all3.thumb.JPG.3b7186a7d0bb9c7652a0c8225cacc9eb.JPG3.And here the problem when pressing the button RB in xbox 360 does not appear any game?4.thumb.JPG.6240c95482dcba3c35edac75372bca1f.JPG

thank you very much

Just a guess ...

is there something wrong with the folder that contain all your games? have a closer look.

normally games must be stored in the content\000000... folder:

neu-1a6urw.png

what happens, if you install a game - NEW from a original game disc on your HardDrive? can you make a test pls. If it's workin then, look closer again on its new location of the installed game.

but... like i said, only a guess for now

3 hours ago, inc said:

Just a guess ...

is there something wrong with the folder that contain all your games? have a closer look.

normally games must be stored in the content\000000... folder:

neu-1a6urw.png

what happens, if you install a game - NEW from a original game disc on your HardDrive? can you make a test pls. If it's workin then, look closer again on its new location of the installed game.

but... like i said, only a guess for now

That is only to launch games from NxE.. has nothing to do with Aurora..

It seems they ARE scanned, but not detected as xbox 360 games, Did you ever patch your games?

It would be usefull if you delete the scanpath, add it again and post the  logging (data/log dir)