RealModScene
Lmodir

xbox rgh freestyle online server with mobile data ?

21 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

awah mandonech momken conexion ta3mobilis kima hak matekderch tefteh port basah adsl normal nakder nel3eb we ndir host 3adi

Kifkif mtft7och chkit lmchkl mn3n mobilis kima 9li gonzo 

Nroh 3ndhm wch n9lhm ??

Wch ybdloli fl conx ?

Please speak english, especially when you're mentioning someones name...

Infact, i'm not entirely sure who said it's OK to speak arabic outside of the matchmaking/localization forums

1 hour ago, Swizzy said:

Please speak english, especially when you're mentioning someones name...

Infact, i'm not entirely sure who said it's OK to speak arabic outside of the matchmaking/localization forums

I said that  Dr.gonzo was right 

I have probleme with My internet provider 

Because i have test link  with another modem which works fine so the problem in  my modem conx

So i have to contact mobils sevice client ?? What to tell them to understend my problem to change something in my internet conx ??

What i have to do???

Thnx Swizzy its not Arabic it is DARJA :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lmodir said:

Because i have test link  with another modem which works fine so the problem in  my modem conx

So i have to contact mobils sevice client ?? What to tell them to understend my problem to change something in my internet conx ??

What i have to do???

rahem ykhafou ygolek balak ysebou fina hhhhhhhhhh ani gotlek lmochkel ta3ek fi conexion ta3 mobilis ma 3andek marah  ida takder dir ADSL 

• Like 1

On 5/28/2017 at 8:58 PM, Lmodir said:

What i have to do???

I can't read that either, i just know it looks like Arabic when written using English letters rather then the Arabic alphabet

** Edit: **

Don't tell me it's not Arabic when it is!

Google tells me (via Wikipedia) that Darja is Algerian Arabic, it's basically a localized version of Arabic, still makes it Arabic, similar to American vs. British English

To answer your question tho; Get a proper connection instead of being stubborn and needing to use it for what it's not designed for in the first place... mobile networks are designed for on-the-run operations and/or having the ability to stream video while on the train/plane/whatever (this doesn't require a stable connection as video is buffered on your device before being processed)

7 hours ago, Swizzy said:

I can't read that either, i just know it looks like Arabic when written using English letters rather then the Arabic alphabet

** Edit: **

Don't tell me it's not Arabic when it is!

Google tells me (via Wikipedia) that Darja is Algerian Arabic, it's basically a localized version of Arabic, still makes it Arabic, similar to American vs. British English

To answer your question tho; Get a proper connection instead of being stubborn and needing to use it for what it's not designed for in the first place... mobile networks are designed for on-the-run operations and/or having the ability to stream video while on the train/plane/whatever (this doesn't require a stable connection as video is buffered on your device before being processed)

Hhhhhh  yeah it's  

But im not using mobile conexion 

I bought a modem wifi  (huawei 5328-155)

It's not a proper conexion ???

So i Can't use it ? I have advenced options in my modem  but i dont know  what's designed for

Thnx alot swizzy:)  

4 hours ago, Lmodir said:

Hhhhhh  yeah it's  

But im not using mobile conexion 

I bought a modem wifi  (huawei 5328-155)

It's not a proper conexion ???

So i Can't use it ? I have advenced options in my modem  but i dont know  what's designed for

Thnx alot swizzy:)  

Doesn't matter if you use a phone or a router, if the connection on the other end is 4G, 3G or whatever wireless you want, it's still going to be designed for mobile use and not gaming...

A quick google check tells me that's what you have, a 4G (LTE) router... exactly like you would have a stationary phone with ethernet ports... tbh, didn't need to know that since that's generally what huawei makes, mobile stuff

A proper connection is one that you plug into the wall and get your internet from there by any means, this is designed for stable connections, something you need for online gaming

3 hours ago, Swizzy said:

Doesn't matter if you use a phone or a router, if the connection on the other end is 4G, 3G or whatever wireless you want, it's still going to be designed for mobile use and not gaming...

A quick google check tells me that's what you have, a 4G (LTE) router... exactly like you would have a stationary phone with ethernet ports... tbh, didn't need to know that since that's generally what huawei makes, mobile stuff

A proper connection is one that you plug into the wall and get your internet from there by any means, this is designed for stable connections, something you need for online gaming

No luck :wallbash:

So : 

Offline :cry:

Offline :cry:

Offline  :cry:

But 

Thanks for support  swizzy :thumbup: