RealModScene
Lmodir

xbox rgh freestyle online server with mobile data ?

Hi guys 

How Can i play online on my xbox rgh with mobile data ( i dont have router our internet cable )

1 hour ago, Lmodir said:

Hi guys 

How Can i play online on my xbox rgh with mobile data ( i dont have router our internet cable )

You can tether a pc, then use wire to xbox.. but not directly to 360 

• Like 1

You would still have to set up port forwarding on the phone, and on the PC forwarding the internet from the phone. lol. even then, good luck, as most mobile phones dont allow forwarding over 3g/4g, and the few people I have found that have gotten it to work, say it is slow, and makes the games lag.

• Like 1

I use many tething programes that

Pass the upnp test but failed in data ports test

How can i wire to xbox 

Any programme or somethinge else

On 06/04/2017 at 2:36 PM, Lmodir said:

Thnx 

On 05/04/2017 at 11:14 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

You would still have to set up port forwarding on the phone, and on the PC forwarding the internet from the phone. lol. even then, good luck, as most mobile phones dont allow forwarding over 3g/4g, and the few people I have found that have gotten it to work, say it is slow, and makes the games lag.

How to set up port forwarding on the phone ?

Edited by Lmodir
Haka

On 05/04/2017 at 8:39 PM, felida said:

You can tether a pc, then use wire to xbox.. but not directly to 360 

Please don`t perform multiple postings. If you want add some information to your postings, feel free and use the edit function !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lmodir said:

I use many tething programes that

Pass the upnp test but failed in data ports test

How can i wire to xbox 

Any programme or somethinge else

you usb teather a laptop with the phone, then use cat5 cord from laptop to 360.. and bridge the connections.. there are tons of sites with guides if you google it mate..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, felida said:

you usb teather a laptop with the phone, then use cat5 cord from laptop to 360.. and bridge the connections.. there are tons of sites with guides if you google it mate..

Thnx felida 

I tired that but still  failed port donnes acces

On Fri May 19 2017 at 7:02 AM, Lmodir said:

Thnx felida 

I tired that but still  failed port donnes acces

Ports failing doesnt mean you cant play, just means you can not host a game

• Like 1

Mobile connections aren't good for playing games online, it actually makes the experience for everyone else involved go down... i would get a proper connection before trying to go online, this also means you have less headaches...

Also, Lmodir you REALLY need to work on your patience man...

Actually with 4G/LTE it should be better, at least when it's Client-Only. The Problem is that it doesn't work with many of the providers and without a capable router.

If Ports are failing you also shouldn't see the Servers as a Client. You may see the LiNK Rooms tho, but nothing more.

If the Connection is too slow, you also won't see much.

• Like 1

Mobile connections are have always bad ping, this is due to the fact its a mobile connection and the way how a mobile connection is worked, from the technical point of view

• Like 1

Yeah but system link est grisé in xbox home so  i cant open it

I tired with a router instead of mobile data that pass all tests but same issue system link griseé cant enter (look like disabled option)

Thnx for perv- replis 

On 5/21/2017 at 0:32 PM, saywaking said:

Actually with 4G/LTE it should be better, at least when it's Client-Only. The Problem is that it doesn't work with many of the providers and without a capable router.

If Ports are failing you also shouldn't see the Servers as a Client. You may see the LiNK Rooms tho, but nothing more.

it has nothing to do with the speed of the connection, it has to do with the stability and response time... ANY wireless connection is bad due to the environment having a HUGE impact on it, someone walking by your console can be devastating, someone making a phone call in the apartment next to yours could be devastating aswell... this will effect others aswell due to your connections all being linked together, it doesn't matter if you are the host or not, the host is the most important but, others may bring it down aswell due to dropped packets that has to be resent etc. etc.

19 hours ago, Lmodir said:

Yeah but system link est grisé in xbox home so  i cant open it

I tired with a router instead of mobile data that pass all tests but same issue system link griseé cant enter (look like disabled option)

Thnx for perv- replis 

Might be that you're trying to play a game that isn't supported by LiNK? (is it system-link enabled?)

1 hour ago, Swizzy said:

it has nothing to do with the speed of the connection, it has to do with the stability and response time... ANY wireless connection is bad due to the environment having a HUGE impact on it, someone walking by your console can be devastating, someone making a phone call in the apartment next to yours could be devastating aswell... this will effect others aswell due to your connections all being linked together, it doesn't matter if you are the host or not, the host is the most important but, others may bring it down aswell due to dropped packets that has to be resent etc. etc.

Might be that you're trying to play a game that isn't supported by LiNK? (is it system-link enabled?)

I re-insalled fsd and it solved

But whene i open rooms my rgh reboot itself

I try to disable rss hud option but 

No room shows

On 21/05/2017 at 11:32 AM, saywaking said:

Yes  

I failed in ports tests

I have huawie b5328-155 router

It can be non- compatible ?

I enabled upnp and try forword ports to ip adress im not sure that it is my xbox ip

but still same issuse

Some pictures below

https://mega.nz/#!FjAxnTDJ!LYsTD9LBqwHwvexR8C9mRm9mdbBjecIjQffWe6t7ss0

https://mega.nz/#!FjAxnTDJ!LYsTD9LBqwHwvexR8C9mRm9mdbBjecIjQffWe6t7ss0

https://mega.nz/#!N6Yk2bYZ!Py8eKfreGSxfWxOvkkcMVvuyirewXKcjA9zMqi3gh8U

https://mega.nz/#!hyQ1hD4a!umUrP31Kv6WcfFYtb3A94za8yZt2hiG0qzCEfNiCUP0

I surf the web 

Googling a week but no luck

Thnx gonzo for quicke reply

So is my xbox ip that it show aurora settings or nxe settings ? Is that my ip adress  My ip ???

Dmz ?? My Dmz

I found this option in my router settings but not sure Whate to put in dmz adresse? Ip adress ?

And you said that i have to had acces to PAT/ NAT router.     HOW TO ?? BY CONATCTING Service OF PROVIDER FOR ME IS Mobilis 

SO I HAVE TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY ?

A small not  that my xbox not show in my #modem dhcp Client liste niether in unpn settings ??

THNX DR

AND YOU SWIZZY KEEP WATCHING :lol:

Edited by Lmodir

At first get sure your Xbox 360 IP adress is correct. If that is ensured, move your Xbox 360 in DMZ (Exposed Host) in your router. If the port test failed futhermore, your problem is not your Hardware but rather your Internet Mobile provider. On most mobile connections you cant open/forward Ports. In most cases you get from your ISP PAT/NAT Router a IP, that isn`t open/routable. To open ports you need to had access to the PAT/NAT Router of your internet mobile provider, or your get a IP that is open/routable to Ports.

All the trouble with (open) ports forwading will be (probably) changing if the internet mobile provider switch to pure IPv6 in the future.

• Like 2

After permission ADMIN,,,,, ya weldi conexion ta3 dzayer ay mataslah lewalou ....ani ana 3andi adsl we mactive DMZ bark we nel3eb normal khlas nta conexion ta3ek 4G normalment takder WE upnp lmockel taha men itisalat eljazayer homa lo mhabsinha hata ki tactivaha tebka habsah basah ao macho mochkel normal takder tel3eb

• Like 1

11 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

After permission ADMIN,,,,, ya weldi conexion ta3 dzayer ay mataslah lewalou ....ani ana 3andi adsl we mactive DMZ bark we nel3eb normal khlas nta conexion ta3ek 4G normalment takder WE upnp lmockel taha men itisalat eljazayer homa lo mhabsinha hata ki tactivaha tebka habsah basah ao macho mochkel normal takder tel3eb

Saha rmdank hbb

Syit kho m9drtch nchof les roooms bsa77 mnl9a hta match wla. Psk les ports 3071/3072 mghlo9in f Test t3 conexion f aurora rak chayf 

Dmz hadik activitha mais m3labalich wch n7t f ADRESSS DMZ ?

wntanit ladress  ip t3 lxbox  kifach n3rfha ? 

Sahit khoya sa77a ftorek

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lmodir said:

Saha rmdank hbb

Syit kho m9drtch nchof les roooms bsa77 mnl9a hta match wla. Psk les ports 3071/3072 mghlo9in f Test t3 conexion f aurora rak chayf 

Dmz hadik activitha mais m3labalich wch n7t f ADRESSS DMZ ?

wntanit ladress  ip t3 lxbox  kifach n3rfha ? 

Sahit khoya sa77a ftorek

yselmek khoya saha remdanek nta tani......fi DMZ THOT LA adress ip TA3  xbox we khlas dork yethalou les port 3071/3072  ida rak testa3mel fi aurora ip telkaha hna we momken sa3at tetbedel  ladreas ip automatic normal 3awed ajouthaha bark fi modem 

Captureç.PNG

• Like 1

7 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

yselmek khoya saha remdanek nta tani......fi DMZ THOT LA adress ip TA3  xbox we khlas dork yethalou les port 3071/3072  ida rak testa3mel fi aurora ip telkaha hna we momken sa3at tetbedel  ladreas ip automatic normal 3awed ajouthaha bark fi modem 

Captureç.PNG

Still no luck

Sm7li khoo t3btek m3aya 

Kifkif mtft7och chkit lmchkl mn3n mobilis kima 9li gonzo 

Nroh 3ndhm wch n9lhm ??

Wch ybdloli fl conx ?

Wch ndir dok 

Chof syit f modem t3 telcom ft7o normal

Alors lmchkl 3nd mobilis nn ??

Nro7 3nd Service client z3ma yriglw lmchkl mais wch n9lhm bch yfhmo

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Lmodir said:

Still no luck

Sm7li khoo t3btek m3aya 

Kifkif mtft7och chkit lmchkl mn3n mobilis kima 9li gonzo 

Nroh 3ndhm wch n9lhm ??

Wch ybdloli fl conx ?

Wla kch mayactiviw

awah mandonech momken conexion ta3mobilis kima hak matekderch tefteh port basah adsl normal nakder nel3eb we ndir host 3adi

• Like 1