Lmodir

xbox rgh freestyle online server with mobile data ?

20 posts in this topic

Hi guys 

How Can i play online on my xbox rgh with mobile data ( i dont have router our internet cable )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lmodir said:

Hi guys 

How Can i play online on my xbox rgh with mobile data ( i dont have router our internet cable )

You can tether a pc, then use wire to xbox.. but not directly to 360 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You would still have to set up port forwarding on the phone, and on the PC forwarding the internet from the phone. lol. even then, good luck, as most mobile phones dont allow forwarding over 3g/4g, and the few people I have found that have gotten it to work, say it is slow, and makes the games lag.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use many tething programes that

Pass the upnp test but failed in data ports test

How can i wire to xbox 

Any programme or somethinge else

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 06/04/2017 at 2:36 PM, Lmodir said:

Thnx 

 

 

On 05/04/2017 at 11:14 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

You would still have to set up port forwarding on the phone, and on the PC forwarding the internet from the phone. lol. even then, good luck, as most mobile phones dont allow forwarding over 3g/4g, and the few people I have found that have gotten it to work, say it is slow, and makes the games lag.

How to set up port forwarding on the phone ?

Edited by Lmodir
Haka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/04/2017 at 8:39 PM, felida said:

You can tether a pc, then use wire to xbox.. but not directly to 360 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please don`t perform multiple postings. If you want add some information to your postings, feel free and use the edit function !

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lmodir said:

I use many tething programes that

Pass the upnp test but failed in data ports test

How can i wire to xbox 

Any programme or somethinge else

 

 

you usb teather a laptop with the phone, then use cat5 cord from laptop to 360.. and bridge the connections.. there are tons of sites with guides if you google it mate..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, felida said:

you usb teather a laptop with the phone, then use cat5 cord from laptop to 360.. and bridge the connections.. there are tons of sites with guides if you google it mate..

Thnx felida 

I tired that but still  failed port donnes acces

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Fri May 19 2017 at 7:02 AM, Lmodir said:

Thnx felida 

I tired that but still  failed port donnes acces

Ports failing doesnt mean you cant play, just means you can not host a game

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mobile connections aren't good for playing games online, it actually makes the experience for everyone else involved go down... i would get a proper connection before trying to go online, this also means you have less headaches...

Also, Lmodir you REALLY need to work on your patience man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually with 4G/LTE it should be better, at least when it's Client-Only. The Problem is that it doesn't work with many of the providers and without a capable router.

If Ports are failing you also shouldn't see the Servers as a Client. You may see the LiNK Rooms tho, but nothing more.

If the Connection is too slow, you also won't see much.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mobile connections are have always bad ping, this is due to the fact its a mobile connection and the way how a mobile connection is worked, from the technical point of view

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah but system link est grisé in xbox home so  i cant open it

I tired with a router instead of mobile data that pass all tests but same issue system link griseé cant enter (look like disabled option)

 

Thnx for perv- replis 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2017 at 0:32 PM, saywaking said:

Actually with 4G/LTE it should be better, at least when it's Client-Only. The Problem is that it doesn't work with many of the providers and without a capable router.

If Ports are failing you also shouldn't see the Servers as a Client. You may see the LiNK Rooms tho, but nothing more.

If the Connection is too slow, you also won't see much.

it has nothing to do with the speed of the connection, it has to do with the stability and response time... ANY wireless connection is bad due to the environment having a HUGE impact on it, someone walking by your console can be devastating, someone making a phone call in the apartment next to yours could be devastating aswell... this will effect others aswell due to your connections all being linked together, it doesn't matter if you are the host or not, the host is the most important but, others may bring it down aswell due to dropped packets that has to be resent etc. etc.

19 hours ago, Lmodir said:

Yeah but system link est grisé in xbox home so  i cant open it

I tired with a router instead of mobile data that pass all tests but same issue system link griseé cant enter (look like disabled option)

 

Thnx for perv- replis 

 

Might be that you're trying to play a game that isn't supported by LiNK? (is it system-link enabled?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Swizzy said:

it has nothing to do with the speed of the connection, it has to do with the stability and response time... ANY wireless connection is bad due to the environment having a HUGE impact on it, someone walking by your console can be devastating, someone making a phone call in the apartment next to yours could be devastating aswell... this will effect others aswell due to your connections all being linked together, it doesn't matter if you are the host or not, the host is the most important but, others may bring it down aswell due to dropped packets that has to be resent etc. etc.

Might be that you're trying to play a game that isn't supported by LiNK? (is it system-link enabled?)

I re-insalled fsd and it solved

But whene i open rooms my rgh reboot itself

I try to disable rss hud option but 

No room shows

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/05/2017 at 11:32 AM, saywaking said:

Actually with 4G/LTE it should be better, at least when it's Client-Only. The Problem is that it doesn't work with many of the providers and without a capable router.

If Ports are failing you also shouldn't see the Servers as a Client. You may see the LiNK Rooms tho, but nothing more.

If the Connection is too slow, you also won't see much.

Yes  

I failed in ports tests

I have huawie b5328-155 router

It can be non- compatible ?

I enabled upnp and try forword ports to ip adress im not sure that it is my xbox ip

 

but still same issuse

 

Some pictures below

https://mega.nz/#!FjAxnTDJ!LYsTD9LBqwHwvexR8C9mRm9mdbBjecIjQffWe6t7ss0

https://mega.nz/#!FjAxnTDJ!LYsTD9LBqwHwvexR8C9mRm9mdbBjecIjQffWe6t7ss0

https://mega.nz/#!N6Yk2bYZ!Py8eKfreGSxfWxOvkkcMVvuyirewXKcjA9zMqi3gh8U

https://mega.nz/#!hyQ1hD4a!umUrP31Kv6WcfFYtb3A94za8yZt2hiG0qzCEfNiCUP0

 I surf the web 

Googling a week but no luck

 

 

 

 

 

Thnx gonzo for quicke reply

So is my xbox ip that it show aurora settings or nxe settings ? Is that my ip adress  My ip ???

Dmz ?? My Dmz

I found this option in my router settings but not sure Whate to put in dmz adresse? Ip adress ?

And you said that i have to had acces to PAT/ NAT router.     HOW TO ?? BY CONATCTING Service OF PROVIDER FOR ME IS Mobilis 

 SO I HAVE TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY ?

A small not  that my xbox not show in my #modem dhcp Client liste niether in unpn settings ??

THNX DR

AND YOU SWIZZY KEEP WATCHING :lol:

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Lmodir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At first get sure your Xbox 360 IP adress is correct. If that is ensured, move your Xbox 360 in DMZ (Exposed Host) in your router. If the port test failed futhermore, your problem is not your Hardware but rather your Internet Mobile provider. On most mobile connections you cant open/forward Ports. In most cases you get from your ISP PAT/NAT Router a IP, that isn`t open/routable. To open ports you need to had access to the PAT/NAT Router of your internet mobile provider, or your get a IP that is open/routable to Ports.

 

All the trouble with (open) ports forwading will be (probably) changing if the internet mobile provider switch to pure IPv6 in the future.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...