My upnp /on

My port/ ok 

/ i joined to room but There's no server

DSC_0061.JPG

DSC_0062.JPG

DSC_0063.JPG

53 minutes ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

Certainly not a problem with configuration, but your ISP

Actually it is an extremely common issue.. the config is more than likely the issue.. alot of times the standard ports are blocked period.. but.. since op is able to use 33000 for utorrent.. some common sense would be try using a port range around there.. since he already knows that specific port opens.. 

Kind of a bootleg way to test the open ports.. but it works lol.. op could try 3071 in utorrent and be shown it doesnt open.. but hey.. im not that person..

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ×ž×•×”× ×“ ××™×” said:

Thank you so much I now know that there's no way to play the system LINK:hocky:

Ummm. What do you mean? You can change the ports.. you do NOT have to use 3071/3072 lol..

On 2017-3-18 at 0:22 PM, felida said:

Na verdade, é uma questão extremamente comum .. a configuração é mais do que provável a questão .. um monte de vezes as portas padrão são período bloqueado .. mas .. desde op é capaz de usar 33000 para utorrent .. algum senso comum seria tentar Usando um intervalo de portas por lá .. já que ele já sabe que a porta específica abre .. 

Tipo de uma forma bootleg para testar as portas abertas .. mas ele funciona lol .. op poderia tentar 3071 em utorrent e ser mostrado que não abrir .. mas hey .. não sou essa pessoa ..

The only solution for my case was to contact my ISP even by opening the ports on the router it was necessary to forward the 3071 and 3072 ports directly to the IP of the xbox 360 through the system of my ISP

Guest CasperPL
On 20.03.2017 at 11:15 AM, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

The only solution for my case was to contact my ISP even by opening the ports on the router it was necessary to forward the 3071 and 3072 ports directly to the IP of the xbox 360 through the system of my ISP

Just can change 9050 data, board 9051 will be fine too add router config try it

You can use any ports you want. For example, I can pretty much guarantee that the ISP wont block port 80 and port 443(HTTP/HTTPS). wont make a difference to your stuff, unless you are running web services. You could also try 21/22(Telnet/SSH).

On Wed Apr 05 2017 at 6:11 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

You can use any ports you want. For example, I can pretty much guarantee that the ISP wont block port 80 and port 443(HTTP/HTTPS). wont make a difference to your stuff, unless you are running web services. You could also try 21/22(Telnet/SSH).

Sometimes people have the double nat issue and dont know it either.. that's why i always suggest www.portforward.com

They have guides for almost every router, and guides how to fix most port problems.. lol