RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
lollo78

0.6b 2 bugs report

Hi guys after some week of intense testing Aurora 0.6b is really great.

I found only one little bugs and a cosmetic issue. I haven't found them on other discussions so I opened this thread. Sorry for any duplicate.

1. If I enable the User filter "Hide Multidisc" the option works immediately removing the covers duplicated for the multidisc game. But if I restart Aurora this settings is missing. I have to manually apply it again. There's a way to fix it and save the options?

2. Scanning only one game in a category gives a bad visual information: the same cover is showed a tons of time. Maybe showing an incremental number of cover could avoid pain for the users about a bad scanning settings.

A reasonable behaviour could be:

1 game -> 1 cover without infinite loop

2 game -> 2 cover with loop among this two

And so on...

Thanks a lot for this great dash.

1. is not a bug. lol. Due to the way that aurora is programmed, the default Show All filter cant be permanently changed, with out modifying the DB manually.  

2. If you are talking about the fact that even with only one title, it shows up as multiple, then it is because the cover flow is in a loop, so it represents that. For multi disc games, 0.7b, has a numbering system, so you know what disc you are about to load. A small spoiler, for the future. lol.

So, from what I am getting from your post, neither of these are bugs.

Hi Gavin, thx for the quick reply and for the spoiler ;)

I noticed that the default "show all" filter can't be modified. So I created a new filter and and I set it as default, but I'm not able to use the Hide multidisc options inside the filter menu. Please, could you explain me how to do that? 

I'll really appreciate it.

Thx for all

Create a new quick view, and you can apply filters to that. Then set that quick view as default. Or open the database in an SQLite editor, and manually change the show all quick view.