RealModScene
SuRbO

System crashes when I open system link UI

Hi,  my 360 keeps crashing shortly after bringing up the system link "LiNK" pluggin UI.  I  tried re-installing dash launch and aurora but still no go.

here is a copy of the debug.log shortly after launching the game and trying to load system link menu (mini dash UI)

debug.log

• Like 1

The Forum is full of question about troubleshooting for Link.Why do not you look first before placing Thread

Follow these steps....disable RSS feed, keep UPNP enabled. after changing these settings, restart your xbox........Problem solved

Hey Salah-

My system shuts off before i can even access the settings..  is there a config file i can edit manually to disable rss feeds?

thx!

3 minutes ago, SuRbO said:

Hey Salah-

My system shuts off before i can even access the settings..  is there a config file i can edit manually to disable rss feeds?

thx!

It's easy to go to ..system/modules/fsd plugin/...Click left>>or right trigger Then deactivated rss feeds

• Like 2

Just wanted to say thank you again, disabling the rss feeds fixed it for me :cheers:

• Like 1

For the Future, at first please use the search option intensive. If you found nothing about your Question, then ask the community !

Thx & closed.