RealModScene
Thors

Port forwarding assistance

Hello.I've recently switched isp and got a new router and no matter what i do,the ports are not opening.Maybe someone on here can help.I got a "huawei b310-9cfb" router.According to one post i've found online ,this https://gyazo.com/d493cd61016a225f4866ea3986c755a7 is  how it should be but it's not working.In the Lan Ip option i inserted the current ip of my xbox(i did not know if i should hide it or not).Thanks for your time , i'll provide additional info if needed.

Also i can't see any game session(I'm able to join room though),i know that it's should be possible to join games without the ports opened but somehow i cannot.Any idea what's possibly causing this?Except for the ports everything else pass in Aurora.

On Sat Mar 04 2017 at 3:23 PM, Thors said:

Hello.I've recently switched isp and got a new router and no matter what i do,the ports are not opening.Maybe someone on here can help.I got a "huawei b310-9cfb" router.According to one post i've found online ,this https://gyazo.com/d493cd61016a225f4866ea3986c755a7 is  how it should be but it's not working.In the Lan Ip option i inserted the current ip of my xbox(i did not know if i should hide it or not).Thanks for your time , i'll provide additional info if needed.

Also i can't see any game session(I'm able to join room though),i know that it's should be possible to join games without the ports opened but somehow i cannot.Any idea what's possibly causing this?Except for the ports everything else pass in Aurora.

It's probably your isp blocking the ports.. nothing anyone can do.. and just because u join a lobby, doesnt mean there is a open spot for you.. hence why you dont see the games.. but just an idea

If you have already tried to put your console with fixed IP activate the UPNP and put your console in DMZ, something is sure to be in NAT and you will have to pay an extra cost to get an unrestricted IP output

• Like 1