RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
goaldee

Unable to log in to xboxunity.net

Hi,

I created an account in xboxunity.net. via desktop. My username is (goaldee), but i am not able to login to site, it keeps on saying Login failed, please try again

I checked my mail (inbox/trash etc) i did not receive any verification mail.

I want to login & update my games cover art.

Please help.

Thanks

Hi,

I created an account in xboxunity.net. via my laptop. My username is (goaldee), but i am not able to login to site, it keeps on saying Login failed, please try again

I checked my mail (inbox/trash/junk/spam etc) i have not received any verification mail.

I reset my password by clicking on 'Forgot Password' & received a new password via email but still cannot login.

I want to login & update my games cover art.

Please help.

Thanks

How long ago did you register your account?

One thread is quite enough, i merged your 2 threads and move it to the correct location for you...

Sorry for 2 threads, I registered my account today only but cannot login.

I'm sure i am using correct credentials.

Please assist me regarding this issue as i am still not able to login to xboxunity.

Hopefully someone can help, I've attempted to make two separate accounts trying to get logged in to no avail.  The username karter74 e-mail confirmation was never sent (checked spam folder) but karter75 was sent and successfully confirmed.  Unfortunately even with that, it does not accept my username/password to login.

Who should I reach out to for help?

9 hours ago, karter74 said:

Hopefully someone can help, I've attempted to make two separate accounts trying to get logged in to no avail.  The username karter74 e-mail confirmation was never sent (checked spam folder) but karter75 was sent and successfully confirmed.  Unfortunately even with that, it does not accept my username/password to login.

Who should I reach out to for help?

Try resetting the password.. and follow the links.. passwords are CaSe-SenSitiVe...

On 3/13/2017 at 6:13 AM, felida said:

Try resetting the password.. and follow the links.. passwords are CaSe-SenSitiVe...

Done all of this.  Created two accounts with two separate e-mails, each suffer the exact same issue.

I get the password reset, copy and paste new password and I receive a "login fail" error.  At a loss right now...