RealModScene
Sonikku

Aurora not connecting to the internet

My aurora is not connecting to the internet even when my WiFi is connected I can freely use it on freestyle (even downloading covers) but I cannot download game covers while using aurora. I don't know what to do, I would really appreciate your help. Thanks

Step 1. Check that the games actually have covers on xboxunity.net

Step 2. Make sure livestrong is NOT enabled in dashlaunch (and that you have dashlaunch installed in the first place)

If both of these steps are OK, i have no idea what the problem is...

1 hour ago, salah.rgh2 said:

Are you sure the settings of Aurora ...like  Login  ..... API Key ...And settings DASHLAUNCH 

login/api key is not required for covers

1 hour ago, Swizzy said:

Step 2. Make sure livestrong is NOT enabled in dashlaunch (and that you have dashlaunch installed in the first place)

though pretty sure that if covers are available in f3, those 2 are already correct....

Can you provide logging? espesially when you REFRESH the artwork?

2 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

Are you sure the settings of Aurora ...like  Login  ..... API Key ...And settings DASHLAUNCH 

maybe not, ill check it out later

2 hours ago, Swizzy said:

i think you are right, i dont have dashlaunch installed at the first place, ill check it out later, thanks

1 hour ago, Mattie said:

though pretty sure that if covers are available in f3, those 2 are already correct....

FSD can download covers from xbox.com afaik...

im connected now but i cannot get an api key for updates. i also downloaded game covers but there are not covers, game covers were downloaded but are not working

10 hours ago, Mattie said:

my login name is Sonikku

2 minutes ago, Sonikku said:

im connected now but i cannot get an api key for updates. i also downloaded game covers but there are not covers, game covers were downloaded but are not working

In most cases its a connection error. Did you try to reboot your Modem/Router and/or assigned another ip to your Xbox 360 ?

Just now, Dr.Gonzo said:

In most cases its a connection error. Did you try to reboot your Modem/Router and/or assigned another ip to your Xbox 360 ?

my internet is working well, but when i try to download covers, the thing is working really well, the covers are actually downloading but there are not available in aurora. covers are downloading now but not working

9 minutes ago, Sonikku said:

the covers are actually downloading but there are not available in aurora. covers are downloading now but not working

Like I said its a connection problem. You are not the first user with this issue on rms. ;)

Just now, Dr.Gonzo said:

Like I said its a connection problem. You are not the first user with this issue on rms. ;)

ok, then what should i do now. how do i know if is it really working or not. is this a general network error or just on my xbox? (PS:my internet is working on freestyle and also working well on my ipad, cellphone and pc)

19 hours ago, Sonikku said:

ok, then what should i do now.

The best way is to have your router assign a static Ip and set your Xbox 360 to set to dynamic Ip. In this way the Ip for your Xbox 360 is all along available. If there are edits made to the DNS, it will be self-acting assumed to your Xbox 360.

• Like 1