RealModScene
zqr211

Http://xboxunity.net/ has the cover of the game, but there's no cover for the FSD update, but why?

XBOX360 game kof2002um(tid:584109ac)  on the http://xboxunity.net/ has a cover, FSD cover updated after but not? Why?

Xboxunity.net on the game cover pushed to XBOX, but the game on the FSD or no cover?   

FSD on the game can choose to push the xboxunity.net cover it?

I do not understand English, the above content is generated by translator, grammar please forgive me

FSD is no longer officially supported, there is a patched version out there that works with Xboxunity, but it will NOT work with the push function, that feature is only supported by Aurora

Thank you answer

OK I installed the aurora 0.6b, the problem again

A game in the FSD has no cover on the cover in the aurora

tid:535807D1 

tid:535807d1

Chinese game, Chinese name: 秋之回憶 打勾勾的記憶

This game can display the cover in the FSD, but not in aurora

There is no TID on xboxunity.net

In addition to the background, icons, banners, screenshots, profiles, there is no cover

This FSD has no cover aurora in the cover of the xboxunity.net in the case of the TID are not how should I do?         

Wait for Aurora update? Wait for xboxunity.net update?       

I would like to try to upload the cover but no TID can not update the cover, right?

I do not understand English, the above content is generated by translator, grammar please forgive me

QQ图片20170226182348.png

QQ图片20170226182353.png

You can use Aurora Asset Editor to add the cover to your database, the cover must be 900x600 pixels, however the editor will resize any image you load to fit

Thank you... But I still want to feel that it is better to update the cover with an automatic update
I hide the game first
Is the manager referring to AuroraAssetEditor_v1.1?
Well, I'll look at how to use...
English can not read...

Can I add titleId on the xboxunity.net site after adding the cover? Now only titleID and then change the cover upload can't add titleID?

You cannot add this particular title yourself, and i'm not able to do it either, i need to talk to the server guy about that...

Thank you

It is not a game in the xboxunity.net without titleid, tid:494607D1 games in xboxunity.net no TID no cover, but cover... In FSD. I found at other sites in the cover but xboxunity.net no ID words did not update....

TID does not seem to be the game of Chinese Games... Xboxunity.net on non English titleId included incomplete?

xboxunity.net isn't 100% complete even with english titles...