RealModScene
PopeyedGull5

games problem call of duty mw & mw2, world at war, naruto storm revolution.

so i was having fun playing call of duty mw and mw2 and word at war and naruto storm revolution , in one time i install tu to the 3 games , and it was fine , so couple days a go i start the all the games one by one and all of them crashed ,  so i delete the tu and remove all the cache for the tu and no seccuse , i try to download new cod with tid defrent , same problem happen not working at all , so please and idea how to fix this ,

Just now, salah.rgh2 said:

Possible hard drive began corrupted ....Try using USB Drive or anything else

yeah i did i forgot to say that in the topic , i download new cod game i put it on usb 3 16 go , and same problem remain 

create a new account on xbox and try starting with the new account.

if it fail again, try this steps:

Logout from your account

start cod MW2

now the game should start and ask for a gamer account. now log in and play the game.

if the 2nd advice is working for you, let me know. i'll guid you. i hade the same damn problems with COD MW2, COD BO 1 and it was very frustrating. I was not able to start the original Game disc or from harddrive if i was logged with my gamer account. all the games only worked, if i was "logged out" before i started the game.

so long

• Like 1

On 3/14/2017 at 4:50 PM, inc said:

create a new account on xbox and try starting with the new account.

if it fail again, try this steps:

Logout from your account

start cod MW2

now the game should start and ask for a gamer account. now log in and play the game.

if the 2nd advice is working for you, let me know. i'll guid you. i hade the same damn problems with COD MW2, COD BO 1 and it was very frustrating. I was not able to start the original Game disc or from harddrive if i was logged with my gamer account. all the games only worked, if i was "logged out" before i started the game.

so long

sorry i didnt see your replu bud , yes i did that i start the game then i login and its work fine , just naruto when i did the same like cod the game freeze 

ok. i'll add pics and help very soon. first i must run my box and call the menu to create a screenshot what you have to do.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, inc said:

ok. i'll add pics and help very soon. first i must run my box and call the menu to create a screenshot what you have to do.

okay , thanks you friend , i ll be her waiting for your msg :)

• Like 1

you have a private message. if my instruction solve your issues, then we can post it official.

with this tutorial i solved mine after sleepless nights :D

• Like 1

problem solved.

@Zack 47

pls post your success how you made it. other ppl could have the same issue.

cheers

• Thanks 1