RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
games805

No covers?

Internet connected valid ip, scanning and showing dowlnoading, but no box covers. I have tried reinstalling aurora, same issue. No plugins in dashlaunch. Livestrong is disabled, xhttp enabled. I can log into unity ok, and all box covers are there. 

Tried aurora asset editor to re-do the GC file, but aurora asset tells me the file has no assets, so that's a no go

Fixed - in aurora asset, had to drag a box art to it and create a new GC file and transfer back to the game folder via usb

HOLA AMIGOS QUIEN ME AYUDARA ?' INATALE AURORA 0.6B PARA ACTUALIZAR LOS JUEGOS Y BAJAR DLC'S PERO NI SIQUIERA PUEDO BAJAR LAS CARATULAS, AUQNUE ME CONECTO A LA RED Y DESCARGO DESDE MULTIMEDIA CUANDO LE DOY REFRESCAR A UN JUEGO ME DICE QUE CONTENIDO DESCARGANDOCE, ADEMAS ANTES PUSE CARATULAS EN FRESTYLE DASH 3 Y AHORA TAMPOCO PUEDO PUES TENGO LOS DOS SITEMAS QUE PARARA, PENSABA QUE PODRIA SER LA CONFIGURACION DEL DASHLAUCH PERO NO SE QUE PASA. AGRADEZCO AYUDA Y COMENTARIOS

Hello guys, please help me, I can't connect good a red, i don't know why, Because the ip of the pc works well in the xbox , but when will i download the cover, it says title has been submitted for information and assets update, mi xbox is corona, I do not know if it's the configuration off dashlaunch I have the version 3.18.1, help me please

13 minutes ago, Jose Leonardo Sanchez Vasquez said:

Hello guys, please help me, I can't connect good a red, i don't know why, Because the ip of the pc works well in the xbox , but when will i download the cover, it says title has been submitted for information and assets update, mi xbox is corona, I do not know if it's the configuration off dashlaunch I have the version 3.18.1, help me please

Use the cover download option in aurora 0.6.. but.. make sure livestrong is off in dashlaunch, as well as xhttp is on.. then it should download missing assets

livestrong isn't needed for covers, only for game information, xhttp should be automatically enabled by Aurora if it's off...

the game must have a cover on xboxunity.net in order to have a cover downloaded... and of course, it's also important that the DNS is working