RealModScene
Jaguar9400

AC4 Black Flag Trainer doesn't enable cheats

I got some GOD format games finally working on Aurora with all sorts of different trainers. But sadly when I try to load AC4 with it's trainer the cheat menu can't pop at all when I press Start & Back. I still get the opening message that credits retrobyte and it does tell me to press the above mentioned buttons but no results. I've got other the trainers working with different GOD games I have, so what am I doing wrong?

6 hours ago, Jaguar9400 said:

I did all the above but sadly no accessible cheat menu despite the prompts at the beginning.

It could be couple of things.. ill investigate further.. but have you tried enabling the cheats before you load the trainer? There really isnt a need to press start+back to load cheats.. but yeah.. might be something else.. try cutting the cheats on..

• Like 1

On Tue Feb 14 2017 at 4:25 AM, Jaguar9400 said:

My friend gave me a jtag rip so it's working fine now.

If the trainer works for the new copy, and not yours.. then something else went wrong.. there is no easy way to tell either..

Edit: but.. for some reason, the trainer encountered an error, and didnt load.. wrong tu, wrong media id, something.. but as i said.. no "easy" way to find out..