RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
millertime2325

How to edit / create new subtitles?

Hi everyone! First off, want to say thank you for the amazing work here. I spent about 3 hours trying to upgrade my freestyle dash the way I wanted it, accidentally deleted something and lost all my work. Then I found out about Aurora and got everything set up perfectly in no time at all. Just great stuff you guys have put together.

I have a quick question regarding subtitles. It would be great to have an item called "Max Players." I usually play my xbox with friends so it would be nice to quickly tell how many players a game supports at the same time. Further, it would be great if I could sort all of my games - retail, arcade, original, and homebrew - using this filter. (ie all multiplayer games, or Max Players is NOT = 1).

I'm assuming there is a way to run a script for this, but I would also be willing to edit it manually if possible. Thanks guys!

Subtitles, Filters, Sort scripts are all LUA scripts, they're as of 0.6b stored in  "aurora:\User\Scripts\"

On 2/11/2017 at 11:23 PM, Swizzy said:

Subtitles, Filters, Sort scripts are all LUA scripts, they're as of 0.6b stored in  "aurora:\User\Scripts\"

Is it possible to run a script that will do what I'm looking for? Or is there a way to manually create a subtitle that will say "Max Players: 1" or something to that effect?