RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
XxTHE BOSSxX

I am sad ?

There will be some way to eradicate hackers. They ruin the games, there are almost no people and it is very odious.

There would be some way to create a similar TU Wing 14 of Black Ops 2 that you can not use mods

My proposal

I just want to disinfect Black Ops 2 that the other games do not interest me, they could eliminate all TU except the TU 14 because in this you can play well but no people

There is no way to prevent people from using mods on their xbox. So no matter what you do, you will need to "disinfect" everone elses xbox, and remove their trainers. That is not going to happen. Unfortunatly, there is no reporting system on who is using mods, and who isnt, as alot of them are written as dashlaunch plugins, and not aurora trainer plugins.

2 hours ago, XxTHE BOSSxX said:

There will be some way to eradicate hackers. They ruin the games, there are almost no people and it is very odious.

There would be some way to create a similar TU Wing 14 of Black Ops 2 that you can not use mods

My proposal

I just want to disinfect Black Ops 2 that the other games do not interest me, they could eliminate all TU except the TU 14 because in this you can play well but no people

what about PC tools not trainers. eveyone knows that tools are better and have better cheats. aka like nonhost cheats

4 hours ago, suprashake said:

what about PC tools not trainers. eveyone knows that tools are better and have better cheats. aka like nonhost cheats

Pc tools are for douches who dont know how to code a trainer.. lol.. anyone can copy/paste the rte shit.. and make a pc tool, trainers require skillz.. haha.. and offhost options can very well be done.. just isnt worth while imo.. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, felida said:

Pc tools are for douches who dont know how to code a trainer.. lol.. anyone can copy/paste the rte shit.. and make a pc tool, trainers require skillz.. haha.. and offhost options can very well be done.. just isnt worth while imo.. 

PC tools might be for douches, but they do the same thing. lol. They also make the kiddie scripters feel like big men on campus, so yay for that. lol.