RealModScene
Nicholas Morris

New youtuber looking for suggestions on Xbox 360 content

Whats up guys.  I have just reintroduced my youtube page and I want to do a lot fo videos based on mods for all consoles.  Right now I am on xbox 360 and I have made 3 videos so far.  I am new to this so if possible can I get everyones opinion on things that I can add.  If there is something that you do not like let me know as well.  My goal is to create one place for everyone to go to find out the latest about any mods.  Any help is appreciated.  I also cross promote so if you have a page you would like for me to promote than I will do so.

I am not sure how it works here with links so I will just let everyone know that you can go to youtube and search for nickmoses05.  I will be right at the top.  Please let me know what you think.  If you do not like anything please let me know first instead of giving a thumbs down because that really hurts me

- Any kind of Hardware Modding

- Comparision to glitch chips

- Any kind of Homebrew Software

- Aurora Reviews, comparision

- LiNK

- Game mods, saves, trainers

there are plenty of stuff that will do

10 hours ago, saywaking said:

- LiNK

And all of that has been done 1000+ times. lol. Really late in the game to start a youtube channel on Xbox 360 modding. lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

And all of that has been done 1000+ times. lol. Really late in the game to start a youtube channel on Xbox 360 modding. lol.

so? Its never late to start good videos. I miss many quality content for xbox 360. Many of them are just unusable, or in poor quality. Creating quality and more content would also push and spread the xbox 360 scene.

there are many things that arent there and also not in all languages

lets stay constructive,

otherwise we would consider this thread as trash

14 minutes ago, saywaking said:

Creating quality and more content would also push and spread the xbox 360 scene.

Like Gavin wrote its to late. You can find alot of good Tutorials on Youtube, if you now how to find it. The active times for Xbox 360 are over. There very few users/freaks who hold faith with the Xbox 360 Scene. All the rest had changed to Xbox One, and they are waiting for the next big Event. I don't think so that Xbox 360 Scene will celebrate a big revival in the next times. The effort to produce good Video Tutorials is of course praiseworthy, but under such circumstances, some good Tutorials will change nothing to push the 360 scene. You've missed the boat.

• Like 1

i know that its too late for this. Any kind of 360 video will still spread information about the 360. It wont push the scene again, but its still a push, even if it wont make any affect.

if this guy creates new Aurora videos, Aurora may become more popular and thats still a gain in my eyes, as i still find new people who are still on FSD.

What i also would like to see is for example really comprehensive and educational XDK or Skin Tutorials, utility script tutorials, libxenon Stuff or much more. You see there is alot more than there is already and it could be in better quality, but you would need the skills for that, which is also a problem in the scene.

OP just wanted ideas, i gave them. Again, if 360 would be really dead, why dont you just ignore this thread or shutdown all the sites? Cmon, dont be like that guys.

edit: Ok whatever, i skip this

Too late as they said YouTube contains millions of tutorial RGH ..JTAG..And chips Try to change the idea for XBOX ONE for example hhhhhhhh :D

19 minutes ago, saywaking said:

Again, if 360 would be really dead, why dont you just ignore this thread or shutdown all the sites? Cmon, dont be like that guys.

I can't ignore Threads/Postings because it's my job to read all the stuff and its not against the rules to express a different opinion.

2 hours ago, saywaking said:

i know that its too late for this. Any kind of 360 video will still spread information about the 360. It wont push the scene again, but its still a push, even if it wont make any affect.

if this guy creates new Aurora videos, Aurora may become more popular and thats still a gain in my eyes, as i still find new people who are still on FSD.

What i also would like to see is for example really comprehensive and educational XDK or Skin Tutorials, utility script tutorials, libxenon Stuff or much more. You see there is alot more than there is already and it could be in better quality, but you would need the skills for that, which is also a problem in the scene.

OP just wanted ideas, i gave them. Again, if 360 would be really dead, why dont you just ignore this thread or shutdown all the sites? Cmon, dont be like that guys.

1. Xdk stuff, is inside the xdk..

2. I've made some skin tut videos.. most people dont seem to understand, a skin is just a gui, cant add code into it..

3. The utility scripts are lua, there are tons of free guides out there on how to code in lua..

4. 360 is really only "dead" because people only want free games.. not to code apps on it.. and stuff.. there is some great potential in it.. ced has shown us this, with his ps1 emu, his ppsspp port, and the like.. just no one is willing to code stuff for it..

On 9-2-2017 at 6:09 AM, Nicholas Morris said:

I am not sure how it works here with links so I will just let everyone know that you can go to youtube and search for nickmoses05.  I will be right at the top.  Please let me know what you think.  If you do not like anything please let me know first instead of giving a thumbs down because that really hurts me

feel free to post a link

good luck with the blogging  (most ideas have been posted above already)

It took a while to come back here but I thank you guys so much for the suggestions.  I have already recorded some of these systems and next is Wii U.  Latest video is a story but I have 1.3k views in 2 days so all the help from you guys is much appreciated.  If any of you here need anything from me or if I can help in anyway, let me know and I will do.  I understand that none of you have to reply at all.  The fact that u did means a lot. 

Here is my youtube channel

youtube.com/nickmoses05

My most viewed video is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7I9X5Z0-i0

Please like, subscribe and comment.  I will do the same for you. 

I am only adding videos for last gen systems because I need more material period.  This is material that is a lot easier to go over and record as I have done it tons of times.  I know that the xbox 360 ship has sailed so I am not trying to be a "Go-To" guy for it or anything, but when someone comes to my page I want them to know that I do work with all systems.  My page is also broken down to categories so each console has its own section.

On 2/15/2017 at 3:47 PM, Mattie said:

feel free to post a link

good luck with the blogging  (most ideas have been posted above already)

Thanks Mattie.  Really appreciate that sincerely

On 2/10/2017 at 5:48 PM, felida said:

1. Xdk stuff, is inside the xdk..

2. I've made some skin tut videos.. most people dont seem to understand, a skin is just a gui, cant add code into it..

3. The utility scripts are lua, there are tons of free guides out there on how to code in lua..

4. 360 is really only "dead" because people only want free games.. not to code apps on it.. and stuff.. there is some great potential in it.. ced has shown us this, with his ps1 emu, his ppsspp port, and the like.. just no one is willing to code stuff for it..

can you post a link to your vids?  I would love to subscribe and watch a couple.  Im all about supporting the community

On 2/10/2017 at 0:17 AM, saywaking said:

- LiNK

Thanks for the suggestions.  I have already made some videos with some of those categories. 

9 hours ago, Nicholas Morris said:

can you post a link to your vids?  I would love to subscribe and watch a couple.  Im all about supporting the community

my vids are in the skin dev section.. i believe my tuts are pinned as well there..

• Like 1