RealModScene
roukr

Aurora - loading times

Hi,

is it normal that if you have more titles like 700+, that the Aurora startup times can be like one minute? I know that there is some games and title scan during every reboot? Is it okay? Can this be somehow skipped?

Thanks!

I love Aurora so far! :)

If you own a big Game library, it take quite a bit longer, to scan your Games & TUs. You can disable Auto Scan for Games & TUs. This will speed up your booting Times. If you add new Games, or DLCs you can manually scan your Devices.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2017 at 9:45 AM, roukr said:

Hi,

is it normal that if you have more titles like 700+, that the Aurora startup times can be like one minute? I know that there is some games and title scan during every reboot? Is it okay? Can this be somehow skipped?

Thanks!

I love Aurora so far! :)

You could disable the auto scan option at startup could help a lot in the fast start of aurora, just scan the games manually when adding a new title or some DLC

23 hours ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

If you own a big Game library, it take quite a bit longer, to scan your Games & TUs. You can disable Auto Scan for Games & TUs. This will speed up your booting Times. If you add new Games, or DLCs you can manually scan your Devices.

22 minutes ago, Ektor Baz said:

You could disable the auto scan option at startup could help a lot in the fast start of aurora, just scan the games manually when adding a new title or some DLC

You dont have to scan when you add dlc?? Wtf??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, felida said:

You dont have to scan when you add dlc?? Wtf??

Yeah of course not.....brain damage.

• Like 1

Please do not offend me, I have not offended you in any moment

24 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Yeah of course not.....brain damage.

20 minutes ago, FeArCxDxGx said:

Please do not offend me, I have not offended you in any moment

I didn't offend you. My last posting was my reaction of Felidas statement, to my statement. It should be obvious from the context, that I mean myself and not you ;)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

I didn't offend you. My last posting was my reaction of Felidas statement, to my statement. It should be obvious from the context, that I mean myself and not you ;)

millennials.. lol

• Like 1