RealModScene
Vastilordez

convert iso game to jtag/rgh

Sorry if this question has already been answered... was too lazy to run a search. I was able to get COD blackops 3 iso tried converting it with exisco but for some reason it didn't work. Is there any other way to convert iso to jtag format?

simply extract the content of the iso using "Xbox Backup Creator" to a folder you specify. 

16 hours ago, felida said:

I have the answer, but i was too lazy to post it.. xD

We are lazy compared to devs :P

• Like 1

On 2/3/2017 at 1:31 PM, salah.rgh2 said:

You need to Compatibility pack. COD blackops 3   It has a special way in order to run On   jtag  and rgh...

Thanks ...

but can u shed more light on this compatibility pack

On 2/4/2017 at 4:33 PM, devilhunter said:

simply extract the content of the iso using "Xbox Backup Creator" to a folder you specify. 

We are lazy compared to devs :P

Thanks.... Would search for it

12 minutes ago, devilhunter said:

simply select your iso and then click on image tools-->Browse--->Extract

about to install the app... wld let u know if i am able to play the game on my jtag. thanks again

13 minutes ago, Vastilordez said:

Thanks ...

but can u shed more light on this compatibility pack

Compatibility Pack search for it in Google for the correct way to install  COD blackops 3 There are steps to make the game ready to play

Click on the link to see the correct way to install

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Installing+Black+Ops+3+on+Jtag%2FRGH+Xbox

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Vastilordez said:

about to install the app... wld let u know if i am able to play the game on my jtag. thanks again

if you have a jtagged/RGH/ or whatever hacked console running a modified latest dashboard as of now, then yes your xbox will run all games as of now. 

1 hour ago, devilhunter said:

simply select your iso and then click on image tools-->Browse--->Extract

the two versions of the app i got is having issues... am tired already... guess i wld give up. i actualy have COD 3 blackops JTAG version installed on my console ...however, it requires me to download an update from xbox live. Anyways thank you for responding.

1 hour ago, Vastilordez said:

the two versions of the app i got is having issues... am tired already... guess i wld give up. i actualy have COD 3 blackops JTAG version installed on my console ...however, it requires me to download an update from xbox live. Anyways thank you for responding.

what kind of issues? Screen shot please.

3 hours ago, Vastilordez said:

Have you done as people have directed you to, and installed all compatibility packs in the correct folder?

You can download and convert isos until the end of time and they will never work unless you do what you've been told.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Al1ens said:

Have you done as people have directed you to, and installed all compatibility packs in the correct folder?

You can download and convert isos until the end of time and they will never work unless you do what you've been told.

The app to convert the ISO didn't work. Was thinking I have to convert first, so... as the conversion didn't work I slowed down on the compatibility packs. 

9 hours ago, Al1ens said:

The app to convert the ISO didn't work. Was thinking I have to convert first,so... as the conversion didn't work I slowed down on the compatibility packs. 

You could try out with your pc, XBOX 360 ISO Extract

11 hours ago, Vastilordez said:

The app to convert the ISO didn't work. Was thinking I have to convert first,so... as the conversion didn't work I slowed down on the compatibility packs. 

Listen, you said you have the game installed on your console, right, so why piss about with converting apps and more downloads when you already have the game? It doesn't work and asks for an update because you don't have the packs needed. That is all. Just like you've been told repeatedly in this thread.

It's a problem faced by many before. Seriously, just check out one of the existing blops3 threads on this site and install the bloody compatibility packs.

Available dlc inc packs for blops 3

15 Vials Of Liquid Divinium + 2 Bonus Vials
56 kB
A685E111D1C9F10F5ABE3E28F5F0992B7558780441

Awakening
1239 MB
D0288B47455419D4F8862B84CCC508126F84816A41

Compatibility Pack 1 *⁴
1839 MB
A92CACF8DF6D9DB1C32970035A6B8B63B09C2F1641

Compatibility Pack 2 *⁴
33 MB
4FD64D1A99FF002F54CEE0FE922808E1D2D21A5341

The Giant Zombies Map
610 MB
2CCE693B22906AC3DC61772C3A0CABCCD1DA0C8F

*⁴ The Compatibility Pack DLC's are patched a.k.a. 'nuketown-fixed' by Justeve for playing online on LiNK. Install the latest TU before playing!

• Like 1

That's correct, there are no links on here, but there are threads about getting blops3 working  B)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Al1ens said:

Listen, you said you have the game installed on your console, right, so why piss about with converting apps and more downloads when you already have the game? It doesn't work and asks for an update because you don't have the packs needed. That is all. Just like you've been told repeatedly in this thread.

It's a problem faced by many before. Seriously, just check out one of the existing blops3 threads on this site and install the bloody compatibility packs.

I considered converting because from the site I got the 2 versions of the game, the JTAG version was 3GB while the ISO was 8GB I don't want to stress myself and find out something is missing. So I decided to try and make the ISO version work.

3 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

The compatibility packs are not on this site, as that is piracy.

I know that... I have compatibility pack 1 and 2 and title upadate 8 already.

5 hours ago, Al1ens said:

Available dlc inc packs for blops 3

15 Vials Of Liquid Divinium + 2 Bonus Vials
56 kB
A685E111D1C9F10F5ABE3E28F5F0992B7558780441

Awakening
1239 MB
D0288B47455419D4F8862B84CCC508126F84816A41

Compatibility Pack 1 *⁴
1839 MB
A92CACF8DF6D9DB1C32970035A6B8B63B09C2F1641

Compatibility Pack 2 *⁴
33 MB
4FD64D1A99FF002F54CEE0FE922808E1D2D21A5341

The Giant Zombies Map
610 MB
2CCE693B22906AC3DC61772C3A0CABCCD1DA0C8F

*⁴ The Compatibility Pack DLC's are patched a.k.a. 'nuketown-fixed' by Justeve for playing online on LiNK. Install the latest TU before playing!

Thanks would check awakening and giant zombies map

On 2/6/2017 at 6:24 AM, Vastilordez said:

Am away from home now, wld send a screenshot when I get back

That the error it display but was still able to make it work somehow. I have extracted it now. Thanks a bunch

IMG_20170206_212422.jpg