RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Jaguar9400

Help: TU's not showing up on Unity Marketplace for XeX Games converted from GOD

I'm trying to download the proper title update so I can use all of my dlc and a bunch of trainers but no TU's show up for any of my XeX Games. The trainers are always available to download with my XBLA or physical retail games but none for XeX. I've tried installing them manually but they still won't appear on the Aurora dashboard even though they get backed up. What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Umm.. there isnt a trainer download menu afaik.. lol.. but title updates i think you mean, just because you have a game, doesnt mean there is a tu hosted for that mediaID mate... 

On 11/24/2016 at 7:39 PM, Mattie said:

RMS.Front.Page.Aurora.By.Phoenix.png

After a long long time Phoenix has finally released version 0.6b of Aurora! Check it out on the website: http://phoenix.xboxunity.net.
Download attached after server issues

If you like what we're doing here, feel free to buy us a virtual beer or something!
btn_donate_LG.gif

Aurora_0.6b_-_Release_Package.rar

I look on the Xbox Unity website and it says they have the same member id's that are tied to many default.xex that I have. I can't exactly use certain trainers or any of my dlc due to this sadly. It just says TU is at 0 pretty much. Does it work differently with XeX formatted games?

9 hours ago, Jaguar9400 said:

I look on the Xbox Unity website and it says they have the same member id's that are tied to many default.xex that I have. I can't exactly use certain trainers or any of my dlc due to this sadly. It just says TU is at 0 pretty much. Does it work differently with XeX formatted games?

What do you mean with "member id's"?

You need to have the same TitleID, MediaID and BaseVersion (well, TitleID + BaseVersion is really what's important) it could however be that you're having trouble connecting to the server, or more likely the server is having trouble processing your request...

I mean't that games that I've converted have a corresponding Member-ID & Title-ID on the Unity service. It already works with other games that I own, just not the ones in the XeX format. That's my only issue. Maybe I'm not managing the paths correctly.

58 minutes ago, Jaguar9400 said:

I mean't that games that I've converted have a corresponding Member-ID & Title-ID on the Unity service. It already works with other games that I own, just not the ones in the XeX format. That's my only issue. Maybe I'm not managing the paths correctly.

Well, there is no difference between how GOD/XBLA/XEX are handled when checking for TU's

Can you check using the subtitle function what TitleID, MediaID and BaseVersion your games have?

Well for example I'm trying to install TU 7 for Dragon Age Origins and a program called 360mpGui says my copy has TitleID: 454108C0 MediaID: 186A1115. Both are listed on xboxunity.net with seemingly two different baseversions but still unity doesn't let me download it. I'll try doing it manually again.

Edit

Nope still nothing I tried putting in both baseversions just to see if would do anything different but nada. Maybe I didn't make the XeX games properly I don't really know. The manually placed trainers do show up in FreeStyle but I try to apply it doesn't work either. So I'm guessing it's probably the xex files themselves.

4 hours ago, Jaguar9400 said:

Well for example I'm trying to install TU 7 for Dragon Age Origins and a program called 360mpGui says my copy has TitleID: 454108C0 MediaID: 186A1115. Both are listed on xboxunity.net with seemingly two different baseversions but still unity doesn't let me download it. I'll try doing it manually again.

Edit

Nope still nothing I tried putting in both baseversions just to see if would do anything different but nada. Maybe I didn't make the XeX games properly I don't really know. The manually placed trainers do show up in FreeStyle but I try to apply it doesn't work either. So I'm guessing it's probably the xex files themselves.

Like i said, MediaID doesn't matter that much, if you attempt to just patch the XEX, that's not going to work... they're used for a reason, to find the CORRECT update for that VERSION of the game, maybe things shifted in different versions? then the update won't work...

Aurora also don't refresh it's information... it reads the XEX ONCE then stores the data in the Database... you should do what i said, and look at what ID's Aurora actually show you, those are the ones it'll use, if they don't work it's because your version of the game is different then the ones on the server (baseversion is what's checked, not media id) or you simply have a connection problem with the server

5 hours ago, Swizzy said:

Like i said, MediaID doesn't matter that much, if you attempt to just patch the XEX, that's not going to work... they're used for a reason, to find the CORRECT update for that VERSION of the game, maybe things shifted in different versions? then the update won't work...

Aurora also don't refresh it's information... it reads the XEX ONCE then stores the data in the Database... you should do what i said, and look at what ID's Aurora actually show you, those are the ones it'll use, if they don't work it's because your version of the game is different then the ones on the server (baseversion is what's checked, not media id) or you simply have a connection problem with the server

Iirc, this is one of those games that have diff ids for the tu, vs the game.. meaning the play disc is diff id.. than the install disc.. tho.. i have played da:origins on tu 6 ish i think.. lol..

• Like 1