RealModScene
Mohamed Nigm

hotspot !!

Most Hot Spots dont allow portforwarding, and have crappy service for link. If it does work, it is dependant on the hotspot. Check Portforward.com, for instructions for your router/hotspot.

Using this method will piss off alot of people as you will be the weak link dragging the experience down for evetyone...

3 hours ago, Mohamed Nigm said:

:cry:

can i only activate upnp without port forwarding ?? and how

Possibly, but... port forwarding is required for you to be able to host a game only... however, the connection needs to be stable in order to actually work regardless of open ports or not, and some mobile networks block traffic on non-standard ports and/or unknown protocols

Essentially, i highly recommend that you don't use a hotspot connection for LiNK, get a proper landline connection and you won't have anywhere near as much issues

Bro android have a program name it port forwarding download it and go to program and click add select wlan or type your network and write your xbox ip and name and port 3071-3072 tcp/udp and press strat if U use aurora if U use f3 write 1000-1001

Ihave try it and work successful.'.

1 hour ago, Bashdar Halabjay said:

Bro android have a program name it port forwarding download it and go to program and click add select wlan or type your network and write your xbox ip and name and port 3071-3072 tcp/udp and press strat if U use aurora if U use f3 write 1000-1001

Ihave try it and work successful.'.

Doesn't guarantee solving the problem, besides, that's locally on the phone and not on the ISP level which is where most blocks are located ;)

14 minutes ago, Swizzy said:

Doesn't guarantee solving the problem, besides, that's locally on the phone and not on the ISP level which is where most blocks are located ;)

:money:But in my xbox work Succesful..

:money:But in my xbox work Succesful..

Doesn't mean that that app changed anything, you only need to open the ports if you are hosting, not if you're playing... besides, blocks tends to be on a ISP level which is something you cannot do anything about...

2 hours ago, Swizzy said:

Doesn't mean that that app changed anything, you only need to open the ports if you are hosting, not if you're playing... besides, blocks tends to be on a ISP level which is something you cannot do anything about...

Now i use D link router i port forwarding it but for test i use that app.:D

Now i use D link router i port forwarding it but for test i use that app.:D

Because in your situation, your ISP obviously allow port forwarding and your telephone app can only forward/open the ports on a local level. But as Swizzy said, if the ISP modems/ruters etc. are blocking the ports, you can't do anything ( maybe only calling your ISP to open some ports for you). ; )