RealModScene
Lainchan

aurora download need help

Hi U. idont know fully what problem but do this step mybe fix it.

1:Turn off internet if you are connected to Internet.

2:download aurora offical from here http://phoenix.xboxunity.net

3:chek your usb!.now ihave usb if I put the file 1gb and im not lock it by buttoun on usb the file well show 0kb or 500mb

Tell me if fixed :nurse:

1 hour ago, Bashdar Halabjay said:

Hi U. idont know fully what problem but do this step mybe fix it.

1:Turn off internet if you are connected to Internet.

2:download aurora offical from here http://phoenix.xboxunity.net

3:chek your usb!.now ihave usb if I put the file 1gb and im not lock it by buttoun on usb the file well show 0kb or 500mb

Tell me if fixed :nurse:

none of it worked :( still the same error

3 hours ago, Lainchan said:

when i put aurora on my hdd and tried to launch the .xex file i got this come up

Screenshot_2.png

That means one or more files is missing/corrupt, please verify that you downloaded and unpacked ALL files, i would recommend doing so to a FAT32 USB drive and running Aurora from there, or copying it over from USB to HDD on the console (don't use FTP as your client likely defaults to ASCII transfer mode which is no good)

1 hour ago, Swizzy said:

That means one or more files is missing/corrupt, please verify that you downloaded and unpacked ALL files, i would recommend doing so to a FAT32 USB drive and running Aurora from there, or copying it over from USB to HDD on the console (don't use FTP as your client likely defaults to ASCII transfer mode which is no good)

i downloaded from the website and i used a eternal hdd to copy it over to my main hdd and that happened

2 hours ago, loady said:

so your putting aurora straight onto a bare RGH console ?...I thought you had to have at least XEX menu installed to be able to copy it over.

You can put Aurora there however you like, just like you can with XEXMenu... if you don't have anything to launch it with you have to use Dashlaunch to do so (XEXMenu can run from a DVD or anywhere really)

1 hour ago, Swizzy said:

You can put Aurora there however you like, just like you can with XEXMenu... if you don't have anything to launch it with you have to use Dashlaunch to do so (XEXMenu can run from a DVD or anywhere really)

i put it into xex menu onto my hdd made it my default on dashlaunch and then i run it and i get the game error and it takes me back to the xbox dash, i downloaded straight from the website so it was the right aurora files but i still get the error

30 minutes ago, Lainchan said:

i put it into xex menu onto my hdd made it my default on dashlaunch and then i run it and i get the game error and it takes me back to the xbox dash, i downloaded straight from the website so it was the right aurora files but i still get the error

Just because you downloaded it from here doesn't mean everything is hunky dory, you still have to extract ALL files and copy ALL files, if ANY of the files failed to transfer for any reason it may cause the issue you're having...

I would recommend that you try to run Aurora from USB, if it's not working there, then it's likely something messed up on your computer causing the problem (meaning, whatever you used to extract the files from the downloaded file isn't working right or something is wrong with your antivirus software or RAM for example)

You may also have a too old kernel for Aurora to run, what kernel are you on?

Personally when I set up a new RGH console for a client, I use a launch.ini on a USB drive, that boots aurora on the USB drive, and have the files(Aurora, Launch, Custom Directory Structure, Apps, etc) for a HDD in a seperate folder. Then I copy the files out of that folder to the HDD, and reboot without the flash drive, set up content paths, and send it out the door. Really easy.

• Like 1

can someone add my skype solit_de and help me because i don't think I'm doing anything wrong but im still getting the error 

37 minutes ago, Lainchan said:     

can someone add my skype solit_de and help me because i don't think I'm doing anything wrong but im still getting the error          

A way to check the data once extracted is to use QuickSFV (or any other SFV checking tool you prefer), i've attached a sfv with the data, if any of the files is missing/corrupt, you know that's where the issue is...

Aurora.sfv

i updated to the latest dash and it worked but now when i try play LiNK it crashes 3 secs after pressing system link any way to fix?