RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
FeArCxDxGx

I am certain that they are already working on aurora 0.7?

Some days ago I was surfing on youtube and I saw this news that was already working on the new version of Aurora but who more than you to confirm this news since youtubers do not always tell the truth attached the link of the video.

• Like 1

yes, Aurora 0.7b is under way, The images they have in this video are teaser images that maester rowen posted on this site to show case the new DVD panel. While that is one exciting new feature, there are a ton of others, that I cant mention, and more are being added and tested every day. There are also updates to the LUA script API, that were suggested here on the forum, and a ton of other new stuff, that I cant mention. You will have to wait and see what the future has to bring.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

yes, Aurora 0.7b is under way, The images they have in this video are teaser images that maester rowen posted on this site to show case the new DVD panel. While that is one exciting new feature, there are a ton of others, that I cant mention, and more are being added and tested every day. There are also updates to the LUA script API, that were suggested here on the forum, and a ton of other new stuff, that I cant mention. You will have to wait and see what the future has to bring.

Oh thank you very much for clarifying this point and have an estimated launch date or it would have to be until December of this year

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ektor Baz said:

Oh thank you very much for clarifying this point and have an estimated launch date or it would have to be until December of this year

There will be no ETA until we're ready to supply that information, don't say things like "do we have to wait a year before it'll be released?" that's just negative... it'll be out when it's ready, not a second before or after that ;)

If the development progresses continues as it is, it should be released much sooner than that. This is speculation, as the development team is small, and these people have lives, that need to be lived in the interim. With the features currently implemented, they could potentially release 0.7b at this point, but there is much more to be added before the current goals for 0.7b are met. On top of that, some of the new features require extensive testing, as they can cause problems in unforeseen ways, which could mess up things outside of aurora. I cant go in to much more detail than this, with out divulging more information that isnt for me to divulge. Just know that it is being worked on a little bit every day, and that your patience is appreciated, as all of the people working on this project(Developers and Testers) all have lives(Families/Jobs/Livelihood) outside of the stuff we do for this community. All of this stuff is done on a non profit basis, because we share a common interest in hacks, mods, and programming. The donations that are received go towards server costs, to keep this site, Xbox Unity, and Link going. We do not take a cut of that. So by proxy when you donate, it is so you can continue using Link, and getting support with the software we provide. ;) Other than that, you will know when it is ready for public release, as it will be released. Asking a thousand times, like was done with 0.6b only delays the process, as it pisses off the developers, and they push back releases, or so I would assume.

• Like 3

Just now, Bashdar Halabjay said:

Really?!!!.I've waiting for this day Thanksssss aurora team but who have information for when time release thx.:beerhat:

When hell freezes over if people refuse to read what the f*ck we say :)

10 minutes ago, Bashdar Halabjay said:

Really?!!!.I've waiting for this day Thanksssss aurora team but who have information for when time release thx.:beerhat:

Lets just say, with this post 1 month longer than it would have taken, because you are impatient, and keep asking, instead of reading what we say. We can push out the release as long as we want, even if it is finished. If you ask again, we will tack on another month. So then it would be 2 months, after it is finished and ready for release. Any more questions on when it will be ready? The rest of the patient community can thank you and other people like you, who obviously dont appreciate what this entails, and the work we do for free, for the delayed release. If people keep this up they may have to wait for 0.8b to be finished before 0.7b gets released.

PS if you want an exact date, try Decburary 32nd. Same as RxE.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swizzy said:

When hell freezes over if people refuse to read what the f*ck we say :)

:lol:Ihave miss my mind and Idont read the text :v

1 hour ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Lets just say, with this post 1 month longer than it would have taken, because you are impatient, and keep asking, instead of reading what we say. We can push out the release as long as we want, even if it is finished. If you ask again, we will tack on another month. So then it would be 2 months, after it is finished and ready for release. Any more questions on when it will be ready? The rest of the patient community can thank you and other people like you, who obviously dont appreciate what this entails, and the work we do for free, for the delayed release. If people keep this up they may have to wait for 0.8b to be finished before 0.7b gets released.

PS if you want an exact date, try Decburary 32nd. Same as RxE.

:lol::v 

4 minutes ago, Bashdar Halabjay said:

:lol:Ihave miss my mind and Idont read the text :v

If you arent going to bother reading what the staff have to say on a topic, then refrain from posting on this site. at this point, you are a troll. trolling is against the rules of the site. Topic Closed.

• Like 3