RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
seeker

kicked from betrayedaz game room in bo 2.

hello guys,

i have created a game and played many maps and modes of bo2 but then there was a message appeared on screen that you are kicked from room and i cant join room again why?

It's because they didn't want you there for whatever reason... do you think we just allow people to get kicked and instantly rejoin? that makes it pretty redundant to allow kicking...

but isnt it unfair to kick any one without a reason if some one playing fair then he should be allowed to play and create games for others?

2 hours ago, seeker said:

but isnt it unfair to kick any one without a reason if some one playing fair then he should be allowed to play and create games for others?

You can still play in public rooms. No player can kick you from public rooms

you probably got kicked because you had a shit connection like teleporting through the map or maybe you were using hacks..

2 hours ago, seeker said:

It is, but, a user room is user controlled... they decide what rules apply to that room, they decide who are welcome and who are not...

the connection i got is fine to play multiplayer and no lagging and never used cheats but ok as swizzy said user room user rules.

Most people create private rooms for 1 reason. They are private. lol. Meaning they want to play with a select group of people..... Such as actual friends or family, and not random people all over the world. Others create private rooms, because of the language barrier. I have joined games where I have had people screaming at me in spanish, or some other language. Which is fine, but doesnt help much, as I dont speak or understand those languages. All of these things are taken into account by the person who created to room, and as swizzy said, they can kick whoever they want, as it is their room. Some people will also kick people if they feel that they are impeding the game being played. Such as, you have a bunch of expert players playing a game, and a novice joins, and then throws off all chances of a fair fight, as the other team gets all of its kills on the novice. it is an unfair world, and the weak get eaten..... so to speak. These are just a few reasons. Another is that you are using trainers in a private room that has a no cheat rule. Not saying you are, but that is another reason.

long story short, when it comes to private rooms, we dont have much to say other than it is up to the room owner to moderate the games being played in that room.

• Like 1