RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
robsonsilva17

Problems filtering games with system link / aurora 0.6

Hi, I apologize for my English, I noticed that in the description of the games, in subtitles, the description of the system link is `` not supported '' for all games, disabling the quick view link option, which shows that 0 of 0 Games have link support, do you guys have the same problem? Is there any solution? This problem arose after the update to aurora 0.6, in the site of XboxUnity it is still possible to filter titles with link, already in the xbox not. I searched the forum but found nothing about it. Thanks from brazil.

I'm having the same problem. I made a Quick View for LiNK and the only filter selected is Misc.LiNK Supported. Nothing will show up in the list. Even tried XBOX 360 AND Misc.LiNK Supported. I think some of the filters are broken in Aurora v0.6.

the filters are fine, i'm going to assume that when the server crashed last month, something is missing from the api. aurora downloads a list of systemlink compatable title id's, if that fails, no games are supported. we will look into this

2 hours ago, Mattie said:

the filters are fine, i'm going to assume that when the server crashed last month, something is missing from the api. aurora downloads a list of systemlink compatable title id's, if that fails, no games are supported. we will look into this

Could be as simple as deleting the file in the plugins folder, it's worked in the past with similar issues :)

I have a similar problem, when I look in subtitles, example Black Ops 2, it shows as LinK not supported and in the subtitles from Borderlands 2 it shows as LinK supported. My filters is working as see borderlands 2 but not Black Ops 2. Both games plays fine and connect to system link rooms normally. I believe the problem began after updating to aurora 0.6b.

22 hours ago, Swizzy said:

Could be as simple as deleting the file in the plugins folder, it's worked in the past with similar issues :)

Which file should I delete? Can you be more specific?

Thanks in advance!

7 minutes ago, nemesis_gsc said:

I have a similar problem, when I look in subtitles, example Black Ops 2, it shows as LinK not supported and in the subtitles from Borderlands 2 it shows as LinK supported. My filters is working as see borderlands 2 but not Black Ops 2. Both games plays fine and connect to system link rooms normally. I believe the problem began after updating to aurora 0.6b.

Which file should I delete? Can you be more specific?

Thanks in advance!

I think this file is not of influence for the filter. The file is for the plugin to see if the game is compatible. The filter gets it information from the DB, and that information is part of the cover xml from xbox unity. Could you pm me your content.db from the data folder?

Also, you can try to refresh the artwork of Black Ops 2 to see if that changes the setting.

Conversation
nemesis_gsc:
I tried to refresh button with no success, black ops 2 still shows as Link not suported. I am going to copy fresh aurora to a new folder, scan for content and see what happends. Also, I used the update option within aurora when it was released, not a fresh install.

Here is the content.db: <removed>

Mattie:
in the db systemlink is false, but in the cover json it's true...

did the fresh copy work?

nemesis_gsc:
in the fresh copy all games are showing as link not supported after scanning. The covers downloaded, unity connects and system link games working ok.

Mattie:
Ok, I will log this as an issue for 0.7

This also means that the file Swizzy is referring to is still ok, as that file contains the info for LiNK to work at all.

On 23-2-2017 at 9:13 AM, AmyGrrl said:

Does this mean we have to wait for a new version of Aurora for this to be fixed

Yes, it has been fixed for the 0.7 release.