RealModScene
smalltownguy2

Selecting "Freestyle Home" does not load Aurora, it only loads FSD

When I used to click on Freestyle Home in the guide menu, it would load Aurora. On my latest slim with 1tb hdd, its not working, it jusr goes to FSD. What do I need to change to get it working correctly?

Also, can I change the guide entry to make it say "Aurora Home" ?

The issue was that the plugin was loaded by fsd, and yes you can change it, there are custom hud skins for that...

2 hours ago, Ektor Baz said:

I have a similar problem.

That means you are loading the plugin with FSD and not Aurora, that's what causes it to launch FSD instead of Aurora

1 minute ago, Swizzy said:

That means you are loading the plugin with FSD and not Aurora, that's what causes it to launch FSD instead of Aurora

Used aurora, but when I edited the hud shows me the factory hud

4 hours ago, Ektor Baz said:

Used aurora, but when I edited the hud shows me the factory hud

Aurora doesn't ship with a custom HUD skin and it uses the FSD Plugin...

2 hours ago, Swizzy said:

Aurora doesn't ship with a custom HUD skin and it uses the FSD Plugin...

What happens is that although you edit the .xur file as shown in the tutorial it does not display the modified hud :crybaby:

If I have already replaced the files, I follow the tutorial to the letter but it shows me the hud of xbox

1 hour ago, Swizzy said:

You updated the wrong files in that case...

35 minutes ago, Ektor Baz said:

If I have already replaced the files, I follow the tutorial to the letter but it shows me the hud of xbox

Did you download the correct files? did you restart your console after updating the files? did you make sure you updated the files in the appropriate folder? (it's possible you have multiple copies of Aurora, the first to load the FSD plugin is where you need to update the files)

2 hours ago, Swizzy said:

Did you download the correct files? did you restart your console after updating the files? did you make sure you updated the files in the appropriate folder? (it's possible you have multiple copies of Aurora, the first to load the FSD plugin is where you need to update the files)

If I have already tried everything you mention and still not working

6 minutes ago, Ektor Baz said:

If I have already tried everything you mention and still not working

Well, the only reason for it to not work is:

1. You didn't overwrite the correct files
  2. You didn't download the correct files
  3. You overwrote the files in a different folder

If you think you're good on all 3 of those, you're mistaken somewhere along those lines but fail to realize it (very common around here: "i did everything to the letter! -> missed important steps due to being in a rush, or simply downloaded wrong data!", "I'm on the latest kernel everything -> really 4+ updates back"

I promise, it works... you just literally have to download the CORRECT files, and overwrite them in the CORRECT location... doublecheck your launch.ini, it points to wherever you have your Aurora setup...

I promise it works also, since I am the one who released those files. lol. There is also information floating around here on the 3 day long process it took me to figure out why know one else could pull it off, and how to get around all of that. lol. I dont remember the details off the top of my head, but it is all documented, as far as installing, in the thread with the download. All you have to do is replace the right XUR files, and icon file.

• Like 2