Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
devilhunter

Looking for Xbox 360 (Dashboard 7371 or Less)

33 posts in this topic

I would also suggest removing the resistor on the top side CPU_RST point, and bridging the points. Then use the point on the header by the CPU for CPU_RST. Also, try putting the coolrunner on the cpu heatsync, so you can keep the wires as short as possible.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

I would also suggest removing the resistor on the top side CPU_RST point, and bridging the points. Then use the point on the header by the CPU for CPU_RST. Also, try putting the coolrunner on the cpu heatsync, so you can keep the wires as short as possible.

Tried that already.

If you want to send it to me, I bet you I can get it to glitch. Feel free to PM me about this.

What is your point, that I replied on another forum?, Yes, it was me, and I stand by what I said, if you sent it to me, I could probably get it to glitch in a timely  manor. 

On 1/21/2017 at 8:35 PM, devilhunter said:

, it should be noted that some consoles (Jasper) are unglitchable. It's pretty rare to get across one ( actually glitches once after 2 mins !!!) 

You had a terrible timing profile if you couldn't do it with a chip. Jaspers usually glitch for me within15-20 seconds from boot. Thing is, You have to dick with them forever to get to glitch the first time, then afterwards use rater and get the proper settings.