RealModScene
rami808

System link freeze

when i try to access in system link my consolle reboot...anyone with this problem?
i never had this kind of issue

Threads from rami808, seeker, rangeld, Guest bixente66, mehdi1897 & others consolidated !

Dr.Gonzo

Hello guys,
I am new to the site this site helped me alot with all my other problems but i cant find a solution for this problem i dont know if this is a right section for the problem sorry for that in advance. I have a xbox 360 elite corona rgh2 with aurora 0.6 and dashlaunch 3.14 and i am on 17150 dash. I was playing fine before on system link some times link made console shutting off when ever i press on system link and try to join a room but now it is happening every time in gow3/judgment, codbo2,codmw3,cod ghost. I can play fine offline but when ever trying to join a room console shuts off and can any one tell me good settings of dashlaunch. I have changed the router and after that it keeps shutting down every thing is passed on freestyle system link plugin in aurora the router is zyxel amg1312-t10b.
Thanks.

system link was down for the last two day due to maintenance! me too my console turn off when trying to connect it !! wait for update or fix from stuff  

This is due to a fatal crash of the plugin, because it cant find the server, or the RSS feed. I am not actually sure, as I do not have the source for the plugin. I have brought the issue to the attention of the developers. Nice to know it isnt only my console doing this though.

but system link is up now i can see the rooms but after joining the system link i can see the rooms but after 4 to 5 seconds console shut offs any idea any one?

i have the same problem, Are you guys using Rev775? FSD?
Cover downloads works right?...

I was reading a topic talking about SYSTEM LINK, I think we have to try with Aurora.

i am using aurora i have also tried FSD but same thing and yes covers downloading is working on aurora.

• Like 1

This issue persists in both FSD, and Aurora, as they are using the same plugin. The problem is server side, and there is nothing wrong with your consoles. I have brought the issue to the attention of the server manager, and it is being looked into. Please be patient, and we will do what we can to get Link back up and running asap. 

• Like 1

Thanks gavin its a relief that nothing is wrong with the console and its settings and keep it up guys this site and your services are great thanks for that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

no problem, currently there are a bunch of services down on the server, as RMS is probably moving to a new platform, which is in testing at the moment. As for the fatal crash, since that service is down currently, it wont crash, but will give error f30000003. Do not fear this error, it just means it cant connect to the server. I promise we are working this out as fast as possible, and if all goes well, there will be much fewer issues with the forum as well(Sql errors, load times, etc)

• Like 1

Thanks for the info, I need to update my software console... I my was far from XBOX360 for a long time, wich is the stable version? Rev775? Dash 3.18? Kernnel?

2 minutes ago, EvilPaul said:

Thanks for the info, I need to update my software console... I my was far from XBOX360 for a long time, wich is the stable version? Rev775? Dash 3.18? Kernnel?

10 minutes ago, EvilPaul said:

FSD is a thing of the past, get aurora 0.6b, much better dash, and it gets better every day. not quite as feature full as FSD, but much cleaner interface, and much more configurable. That and it is still being updated and stuff. ;) Also, when Nova is released, the server is probably going to get updated to remove all references to JQE360, so FSD wont be able to connect to link anymore, even if LinkV2 isnt ready for the public.

On 18. 1. 2017 at 9:45 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

This is due to a fatal crash of the plugin, because it cant find the server, or the RSS feed. I am not actually sure, as I do not have the source for the plugin. I have brought the issue to the attention of the developers. Nice to know it isnt only my console doing this though.

When I try connect to System Links to any game, my xbox shotdown. I Try reinstall aurora, reinstall dashboard and avatars but nothing, then I read this post and 

I try turn off RSS in Aurora 0.6b settings - Modules - Freestyle plugin- RSS feed and my xbox connect via system link correctly on  Diablo III RoS  - NO CRASH.

My EN is very poor, sorry

• Like 1

Are you able to find other players in game? That is the real question, because if the only issue is the RSS feed, that can be fixed fairly easily, and this works as a workaround. I dont know if the service is actually working, and would appreciate if a couple of people could try playing a game via link.

LiNK is working, those people with the crashing issue, just disable RSS Feed in the plugin options.. i just hopped in MW3 and played with 9 others..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Are you able to find other players in game? That is the real question, because if the only issue is the RSS feed, that can be fixed fairly easily, and this works as a workaround. I dont know if the service is actually working, and would appreciate if a couple of people could try playing a game via link.

Working fine I playing Diablo RoS with 4 players 1h

• Like 2

Guest bixente66

Hi everyone ! I got a Xbox360 RGH with FSD3 rev775 and i play MW3 (via system link) almost daily since 2 months. Everything was working fine until 2 days ago, all of a sudden the xbox shutdown as soon as i enter the system link menu via the "silver xbox button". I don't understand why, since i didn't change anything in settings (software and hardware). Can someone help me fix this please ??? Thanks